Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL My introduction to blakpill was seeing how awful my good looking, successful friend's game was

Lv99_BixNood

Lv99_BixNood

fascel
★★★★★

View: https://old.reddit.com/r/redscarepod/comments/1dt4w6j/my_introduction_to_blakpill_was_seeing_how_awful/

One piece of advice he raised was going up to chicks and saying something sexual within the first few minutes. Even back then I knew that was weird, but he insisted girls loved that and it had to do with some sort of evo.psych component. Saw him do it once, and it worked. I gave it a try. Of course, it led to me getting called a creep. Another time on Tinder, I needed a line to send a match, and he recommended "you're so good looking you owe me an appointment with the eye doctor "....WTF? Even as a clueless virin I knew that was stupid...but so was I so I tried it. Instant block

:feelskek:

my first reaction to the blackpill was: why me? :cryfeels:

this must be the skibidi rizz that kids talk abt nowadays

"Another time on Tinder, I needed a line to send a match, and he recommended "you're so good looking you owe me an appointment with the eye doctor"

jfl nigga was flirting with jose mourinho

Last edited: