Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

My introduction, dark incel with cancer

D

Damian Dark

Banned
-
I’m a very dark incel, 25 year old virgin never been respected at work, have health problems etc... and my favourite hobby is trolling women.

Basically what I do is use the Snapchat face swap feature and put a bit of my face onto a chad, then set up a chadfish. Then I try to invite hot blonde girls to the beach, and cold approach. When they see I’m different, I tell them that I have cancer and that I swapped my face onto someone else as a last ditch effort to get laid before I leave this world. So far I’ve been told to fuck off, that I’m a creep, that it’s not cool and immature. It makes me LOL. Ive trolled around 100 girls at the beach this way. A Filipino tried to stop me once, but I ran away super fast. Unfortunately it made me lightheaded due to the polycythemia vera

I also talk to my friends loudly on the bus about how white girls are extremely shallow, and only want to date muscular black guys who play bad music. Usually they cringe and move as far away from me on the bus as possible

why I hate society:

I have a rare blood cancer called polycythemia Vera, and was diagnosed at 25. All my life I’ve been treated like shit at work, and rejected 50x every weekend for 6 years. There’s no chance of anything getting better.

giga mogger low inhib

You should make a youtube channel tbh

Based af tbh. At least you can live a short life as a based man. Better than living 100 years as a bluepilled beta cuck.

Idk, still feel really sorry for your situation though. Makes me feel like an ungrateful bitch when I complain about my petty problems.

Based af tbh. At least you can live a short life as a based man. Better than living 100 years as a bluepilled beta cuck.

Idk, still feel really sorry for your situation though. Makes me feel like an ungrateful bitch when I complain about my petty problems.
Not that short. Realistically I’m gonna live 20 something more years if I keep taking hydroxyruea

Not that short. Realistically I’m gonna live 20 something more years if I keep taking hydroxyruea
Wow, 20 years with blood cancer. Modern medicine is impressive.

Based if not larp
And yeah I'd love to see footage too

Based:feelsokman:

Welcome brocel

Based af tbh
I realized that incels has more facilities to have diseases you're like the 2 guy on this forum with cancer while giga obeses have at most diabetes, I think nature wants to kill us

I realized that incels has more facilities to have diseases you're like the 2 guy on this forum with cancer while giga obeses have at most diabetes, I think nature wants to kill us
Yeah someone here posted a thread that shows men who are lonely and sex-deprived have a higher likelihood to die and get cancer, even more that someone who smokes heavily. On top of that, suicide is very common among our demographic.

Inceldom is literally killing us from the inside out :cryfeels: :feelsrope:

the last thing I'd do in your position would be associating with edgy teenagers from this forum. Seriously, don't waste your time posting here.

the last thing I'd do in your position would be associating with edgy teenagers from this forum. Seriously, don't waste your time posting here.
Reported!