Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel My inner dialogue is a feminist harpie bitching at me to "do better"

SlayerSlayer

SlayerSlayer

COMPLY WITH MY FUCKING pronoun (it)
★★★★★
The reason why I'm constantly ANGRY all the fucking time, is that feminist voices are constantly in my head-- I bet Ed Kemper had this problem. TwoXchromosomes/ FDS type bitches constantly berating me, making me feel like a racist, rapist, pedophile, sadist every second of my life gaslighting me to make me feel like a terrible human being for just existing. This is turn makes me completely soulless and withdrawn in real life because I don't even know how to trust people, because everyone is some woke asshole out to get me. I bet I'm not alone on this. It feels like I am 3 different humans all at the same time. I have this CUNT feminist shouting at me (is this my my conscience???), this inner misogynist that is the real me, and the coward that's the external version of me.

It doesn't make sense if the feminist voice in my head that berates me is my conscience-- because it's so fucking petty and racist. She's bad person, and exemplifies everything I hate about women in terms of personality. It doesn't care about poor people, or men, or minorities. All it cares about is what rich, entitled, jappy type women that listen to Pod Save America 24/7 think is best for the world. She wants to bomb sandnigger babies and protect Israel because they hate women. I don't even know where this voice comes from because I've never had a conversation with a jewish female in my life.

Is this an autist or schizo thing??? I don't even understand the point of speaking with tonality. I don't know why normies need tone to be paired with words. It's gay and stupid. Even though I am capable of speaking with tonality if I try and make a lot of effort, naturally, a part of me feels I don't even have permission to speak with tonality. Like that part of me is completely deprogrammed. I feel as though only females speak with tonality, it all seems wormy to me, if a man adds tone to his voice.

I'm gonna end this post to share this quote from Ed:

"Women are born with this little hole between their legs which every man on earth just wants to stick something into. And they're weaker than men, so they learn strategies. They deploy their minds and their sex, and they intuitively learn to humiliate."

Last edited:
Brutal no replypill
Ignored even among incels

Brutal no replypill
Ignored even among incels
therapy is kinda retarded if you have enough money to do things about your problems. writing abused dog blogposts is like seeing a shrink.

I have voices in my head telling me get up you need to do something with your life

I have voices in my head telling me get up you need to do something with your life
like some faggot who writes self-help books and goes on podcasts kind of voice

like some faggot who writes self-help books and goes on podcasts kind of voice
Yes, I cant shake it, Get rich, Work your muscles, Do this do that

how can you prove it?
Its your brain critical thinking to survive everyone has a voice in their head.

Now whether its a good voice with good thoughts or a bad voice thats a different subject

This seems like one of these posts that will be read by redditors 6 yrs from now-
"Hey guys check out this incels.is post from the current Serial killer that kills women posted 6 yrs ago!! Who would have guessed"

stop reading those places then

"Women are born with this little hole between their legs which every man on earth just wants to stick something into. And they're weaker than men, so they learn strategies. They deploy their minds and their sex, and they intuitively learn to humiliate."
Based quote.

It does get into my head too.

It's because it's everywhere you look these days. You can't switch off from it.