Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious My Incest story (never will I ever again)

You are a born coomer nigga

You should have raped your whore sistER, you high inhib losER

No but something close, no penetration tho as i was paranoid any cum near her cooch would get her preggo. I was only 12 and just started learning reproduction biology shit in school. No internet back then
:feelsahh::feelsahh::feelsgah::feelsgah::ahegao::ahegao::feelsohh::feelsohh:

Does almost going to third base with your sister constitute fakeceldom :feelskek: :lul: @proudweeb
I think that is 3rd base just not fourth, either way thats disgusting and not enjoyable, unless he liked it I am not sure.
He could be a complete incel outside of that, either way sexual experience mogs most of this forum lol even if it was with his sister

Does she have big boobies?

Fakecel, you could have had your sister but blew your chance

Fakecel, you could have had your sister but blew your chance

If you were kidnapped by a maniac who said you can either have sex with your sister, or a guy, and if you refuse you will be horribly tortured, which would you pick?

If it's your sister the maniac will make her take the pill and you can just go into a dark room so you can't see each other and she doesn't know it's you. If it's a guy you can pick anyone and the maniac will deliver him and you can be bottom or top.

If you were kidnapped by a maniac who said you can either have sex with your sister, or a guy, and if you refuse you will be horribly tortured, which would you pick?

If it's your sister the maniac will make her take the pill and you can just go into a dark room so you can't see each other and she doesn't know it's you. If it's a guy you can pick anyone and the maniac will deliver him and you can be bottom or top.
I would pick my sister
Homosexuality or incest, ehhhh, but both beat torture.
Incest would be more chill for other people maybe but my sister is a creature it probably smells really bad down there.