Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel My inceldom was foretold in my astrological birthchart

jeetcel

jeetcel

jeets me!
★★★★
those who don't believe in astrology, you do you;
but being an upper caste jeet whose ancestors practiced this all i do have faith in it

now coming back; it was already over for me before it even began
> sun-mars-saturn conjunction that too a very strong one with barely 3 degrees difference among all three; this occuring in 4th house in sign of meen (=pisces)
interpretation of this tri-junction is as follows
This is a conjunction of three malefic planets thus apparently quite detrimental to one’s success. This is not considered an auspicious three planets conjunction in Vedic astrology as here Sun and Mars are under the malefic influence of Saturn, which is their mutual enemy. A conjunction of Sun, Mars and Saturn results in failures for the native. Such a person struggles with endless challenges in life and success is either denied or delayed. For the most part, they have to remain in a miserable state.

These natives never enjoy the comfort and warmth of a healthy father-son relationship. Moreover, they are also prone to bodily dysfunction or deformity. They can be too confrontational in nature at times. Moreover, they lack wisdom and sense of righteousness. Such a person usually depart life away from their native place, usually due to some mishap involving fire, weapon, jail or poison.
  • If both Mars and Saturn are combust, then the native would be lethargic, lazy, and unmotivated to take any action.
  • There would be a great deal of disorganization in his or her life.
  • As much as the person would try to take action, circumstances would bring them down.
This is one of the many stressful conjunctions which we talk about when all malefic planets come together. Sun-Mars are with their mutual enemy Saturn. It makes this conjunction as very stressful specially for the things related to the house where it is falling. Person may get results related to that house only after mid-30s. This conjunction can also make someone very fearful and afraid because confidence (Sun) and Courage (Mars) are seriously impacted by Fear (Saturn). It also makes them fearful of law and authority figures. The relation with Father and Brother or other male friends will be equally stressful and challenging as Saturn is going to put restrictions there. Any progress in Career and favorable results of actions will be delayed till 30s. But what this makes is a very hardworking person because nothing is going to come easy for them. As they are fearful of law, actually it can make them extremely law abiding and disciplined person. They have to put their best effort for the longest period of time to gain anything. This conjunction can take them in Govt field or Law related field. As they are Law abiding people, so they become protector of Law
> born on 14th moon, just a day before new moon; this is considered inauscpious so much that we have snarky mocking words 'chaudavi ka chand' and so for them in our lingo
> in main lagna chart as well as other divisional charts i have lots of dosh (=faults) that are also damn detrimental; like (i.) Angarak Dosh = Mars-Rahu together; (ii.) Shraapit Dosh (literally means Cursed Fault) = Saturn-Rahu together and (ii.)Pitra-Dosh (Curses from ancestors Fault) =Saturn-Ketu together and such things
> ascendant is in Mool nakshatra (=mool birth-star) which itself forms a dosh named Gandmool Dosh which is another curse-like fault
> there are also signs that i may face a life-disabling or life-threatening event (accident or attack from animals/enemies) in age 28 (i'm 27 now so maybe in next year) and if i survive it then in age 36 etc; time's already running out for me

so yeah even daivas (gods) are not going easy on me;

i also got a chance to look at my parents' birthcharts recently and even in their charts i could see lots of signs about this incoming for their children; guess other two are doing more or less fine so it was destined for me

apart from this, my mother once told me a story that when i was a fetus inside her womb my father killed about 4 or 5, an entire litter of a bitch (female dog) in our gully that too in front of her eyes; that she-dog couldn't do anything to my father except witnessing his carnage with teary eyes...i'm highly suspicious that my father's karma of killing those puppies and her mother's curse is affecting me in many ways and ultimate fruit gonna come in next year when i'm 28 or so :feels:

it's just so over for me :feelsrope:

@vidyacel @Pajeetsingh @Intellectual_69 @Transcended Trucel @mlcurrycel

Very interesting.
So both, the Chinese and Hindus have a very complex way of depicting the heavens..

Welcome to the club.
For i am also hated with bad misfortune IRL affairs.

- Calamity Shon Moth enjoyer.. ( born on a VERY unlucky day.. )

Last edited:
I used to not believe in zodiac and i am still sceptical due to me being christian but it was very precise about me to some incredible lengths.

Say hi to satan

I used to not believe in zodiac and i am still sceptical due to me being christian but it was very precise about me to some incredible lengths.
the kind of interpretations westerns generally do is based on 'Sun Sign' astrology; with sun's presence in a zodiac signs for a month etc;

the kind of interpretations we indians and so use is based on 'moon sign' astrology and moon sign changes every one and half day over a zodiac sign, also there exist different ;siddhants; = mathematical models, to interpret it all further

there could be some truth if you would look at it just by sun sign that changes every month but to dig deeper you might want to look at other daivas as well (do note 'planets' in indian astrology are considered daivas - gods and not just physical balls of rocks or gas balls in the space; there's some difference in interpretation here, some astrologers here say these daivas prefer rahasya = mystery around their existence and form and don't like people trying to dig deep about them above certain level; so please be mindful of that)

also precision matters a lot in these stuff, you ought to know exact birth time and location (in lat-long) to try to make it work; for a brief overview it works with maybe 5-10 min some error range but it often alters divisional charts and interpretation that way;

if you're so unsure you could try alternative way like 'samudrik shastra' = reading bodies etc

the kind of interpretations westerns generally do is based on 'Sun Sign' astrology; with sun's presence in a zodiac signs for a month etc;

the kind of interpretations we indians and so use is based on 'moon sign' astrology and moon sign changes every one and half day over a zodiac sign, also there exist different ;siddhants; = mathematical models, to interpret it all further

there could be some truth if you would look at it just by sun sign that changes every month but to dig deeper you might want to look at other daivas as well (do note 'planets' in indian astrology are considered daivas - gods and not just physical balls of rocks or gas balls in the space; there's some difference in interpretation here, some astrologers here say these daivas prefer rahasya = mystery around their existence and form and don't like people trying to dig deep about them above certain level; so please be mindful of that)

also precision matters a lot in these stuff, you ought to know exact birth time and location (in lat-long) to try to make it work; for a brief overview it works with maybe 5-10 min some error range but it often alters divisional charts and interpretation that way;

if you're so unsure you could try alternative way like 'samudrik shastra' = reading bodies etc
Ic. Il consider it.:feelswhere:

but being an upper caste jeet whose ancestors practiced this all i do have faith in it

> sun-mars-saturn conjunction that too a very strong one with barely 3 degrees difference among all three; this occuring in 4th house in sign of meen (=pisces)

> born on 14th moon, just a day before new moon; this is considered inauscpious so much that we have snarky mocking words 'chaudavi ka chand' and so for them in our lingo
> in main lagna chart as well as other divisional charts i have lots of dosh (=faults) that are also damn detrimental; like (i.) Angarak Dosh = Mars-Rahu together; (ii.) Shraapit Dosh (literally means Cursed Fault) = Saturn-Rahu together and (ii.)Pitra-Dosh (Curses from ancestors Fault) =Saturn-Ketu together and such things
> ascendant is in Mool nakshatra (=mool birth-star) which itself forms a dosh named Gandmool Dosh which is another curse-like fault
> there are also signs that i may face a life-disabling or life-threatening event (accident or attack from animals/enemies) in age 28 (i'm 27 now so maybe in next year) and if i survive it then in age 36 etc; time's already running out for me

i also got a chance to look at my parents' birthcharts recently and even in their charts i could see lots of signs about this incoming for their children; guess other two are doing more or less fine so it was destined for me

apart from this, my mother once told me a story that when i was a fetus inside her womb my father killed about 4 or 5, an entire litter of a bitch (female dog) in our gully that too in front of her eyes; that she-dog couldn't do anything to my father except witnessing his carnage with teary eyes...i'm highly suspicious that my father's karma of killing those puppies and her mother's curse is affecting me in many ways and ultimate fruit gonna come in next year when i'm 28 or so :feels:

As soon as my mother mentions raju ketu, I shut off my ears, I'm too jaded and rejected to think its anything other than placebo and confirmation bias

I love dogs, rip puppies

Very interesting post and story. I guess we'll see what happens to you @ 28. I am from a muslim curry family so they don't do astrology. My personal research into led me to not believe in if at least for my case.

Jfl, this is no different than white roasties believing in zodiac signs.

:waitwhat: what happened here? you're apostle or agnostic or following buddhism?
I practice Buddhism but to my family am still a Muslim. You know how curries are, if I told em I become Buddhist, they'd bitch endlessly.

I'll give you a candy if you can read me my birth chart.

My faggot astrology says I'm supposed to live a prosperous and happy life. The fact that I'm here disproves this:feelsclown:.

Astrology is good even tho i am not into it. Astronomy is load of bs