Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting My incel trait: I deeply fear dying slowly and painfully from a heart attack or heart problems when I am young.

Moroccancel

Moroccancel

يا حبيبتي٫ يا مستحيلي
★★★★★
I am a smoker, I don't take much care of myself and although I've always been thin, I've gained a little weight. At first it doesn't seem like anything that one could consider as sudden death, but now the years are taking their toll on me and I feel that tobacco doesn't suit me and the weight I've gained bothers me and harms me.

Some brocel, quite rightly, will come to me and say: Moroccancel, quit smoking, exercise and start eating healthier. And you'll be right, and I have no will to quit. Tobacco is not only my most harmful addiction - along with deplorable eating habits-, but it is also my most precious cope, And of course it is also my companion in all my moments: loneliness, joy, sadness, after eating and when I am hungry, when I work and when I leave work. While I am in this forum and when I am outside of it. It's the closest thing to a companion.

I'm not afraid of death, but of dying in the most painful way possible, and even more so when I'm young. Being old, I would simply accept it with more uneasiness and patience, but I have the feeling that I'm going to die young. So fucking you.

I feel this but with food.

Addictions fucking suck mang

My cousin passed away from a heart attack. He was 26, and was a heavy smoker. Be careful friend, he was super skinny and in great shape, but his heart couldn't handle all the stress.

My cousin passed away from a heart attack. He was 26, and was a heavy smoker. Be careful friend, he was super skinny and in great shape, but his heart couldn't handle all the stress.
Beyond brutal. I need to quit this shit. :fuk:

I feel this but with food.

Addictions fucking suck mang
Same. I eat 4,000 calories of junk food a day. Bound to have an early heart attack. I have a preexisting heart condition too called left ventricular non-compaction.

Beyond brutal. I need to quit this shit. :fuk:
Yeah, they found him in the dirt the next day. I guess his dog passed away around the same time as well. It's a horrible way to die.

I am a smoker, I don't take much care of myself and although I've always been thin, I've gained a little weight. At first it doesn't seem like anything that one could consider as sudden death, but now the years are taking their toll on me and I feel that tobacco doesn't suit me and the weight I've gained bothers me and harms me.

Some brocel, quite rightly, will come to me and say: Moroccancel, quit smoking, exercise and start eating healthier. And you'll be right, and I have no will to quit. Tobacco is not only my most harmful addiction - along with deplorable eating habits-, but it is also my most precious cope, And of course it is also my companion in all my moments: loneliness, joy, sadness, after eating and when I am hungry, when I work and when I leave work. While I am in this forum and when I am outside of it. It's the closest thing to a companion.

I'm not afraid of death, but of dying in the most painful way possible, and even more so when I'm young. Being old, I would simply accept it with more uneasiness and patience, but I have the feeling that I'm going to die young. So fucking you.

I don't share the same addiction, nor do I intend to, I don't have a partner, I never liked it... and I don't even feel your pain, because I'm a human being in another body, but at least I can share my empathy in the form of getting well and wishing your life Be more comfortable by sending Desire-Cel to Brocel to acquire Cel-Comfort.

Same. I eat 4,000 calories of junk food a day. Bound to have an early heart attack. I have a preexisting heart condition too called left ventricular non-compaction.
Based. I probably eat close to the same as well. It's so hard not to cope without food. :feelsrope:

Based. I probably eat close to the same as well. It's so hard not to cope without food. :feelsrope:
I need to cope with food. It's a nice feeling to eat good food. No reason to care much about longevity either in our situation

Same but with drugs. I'll have to see if someone will donate a heart and a kidney to an incel like me.

Will happen to me since I cope with junkfood all day