Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

My Incel Socially Awkward Cousin Got Married

• Thread starter FrustratedWhiteMale
  • Start date
FrustratedWhiteMale

FrustratedWhiteMale

Mythic
My Cousin got married. he's not super ugly, but he's not good looking. He is socially awkward, doesn't know how to talk to girls. He was a mama's boy. So why did he get a girl? HE WAS BORN IN 1938. He got married in 1971, been married almost 50 years. See, guys from back then had it easy. You could look like Frankenstein, and still have girls crawling all over you. My mother, born in 1927, said the girls had it HARDER than the boys. My sister, born in 1949, said the same. My mother and sister could not believe me when I said it was very hard for the guys. When I showed them the singles' dances, they were shocked to see like 3 or 4 girls, with 35 guys.
I went to each and every singles' dance, here in New York, even weekend, in the 1980's and 1990's.
After the year 2000, they stopped them, because only guys were showing up.

Boomer autists had it easy.

I was literally born in the wrong generation tbh.

Thought I was going to read some lifefuel for a moment there :feelscry:

Those boomers.. we literally was born at wrong time.

It's only going get harder and harder for men.

Well excluding Chad that is.

Boomer autists had it easy.
There was no Autism, Back then.
You were called nerd, socially awkward, lone wolf, queer, shy, but no Autism and No Asperger's.

I cant take you seriously op. Are you really 57?

There was no Autism, Back then.
You were called nerd, socially awkward, lone wolf, queer, shy, but no Autism and No Asperger's.
There was autism but it just wasn’t labelled that. There’s a difference.

It was because of boomers that incels exist...
My parents were from The Greatest Generation.
I know a lot of people who can't get sex, who's parents are from The Greatest Generation.

Cut contact with him.

Over for millenialcels. Even more over for zoomercels. Next generation whatever their low iq name will be, just fucking RIP.