Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel My incel highschool friend managed to escape

Lol, he is 220 pounds in the first pic and close to 300 in the second. That's with barely any muscle mass. This is beyond coping, we need new term for this.

The real question is, have you seen his gf?

The real question is, have you seen his gf?
In the past i've seen the girl he told me was his first. She was a 6/10. I haven't seen the other ones.

In the past i've seen the girl he told me was his first. She was a 6/10. I haven't seen the other ones.

So a normie (at best, with a haircut and weight loss), around a 4.5 gets a 6.0 gf.

Sounds like bullshit, you're probably mad they banned female avatars so you came up with a thread to make us confused.

So a normie (at best, with a haircut and weight loss), gets an above normie tier gf.
Like i said, if i asked you to rate him beforehand, you and most people here would've said 3/10.

Like i said, if i asked you to rate him beforehand, you and most people here would've said 3/10.

4.0. I treat 4.5-5.5 as normie tier.

Where are the pics with his GF Op???? They always post on Facebook their pics. ???????? Proof or piss off.

My best guess is that he got lucky with the 6/10 (or he is overrating) and then looskmatched gfs.

Was the pic for the 6/10 taken near the same time they got together?

Lol, he is 220 pounds in the first pic and close to 300 in the second. That's with barely any muscle mass. This is beyond coping, we need new term for this.
doesn't matter because he has a lean face. Nobody gives a shit if you've got a fat gut hanging out down to your knees, as long as your face looks defined enough, that's what people will judge you by. Also his clothes don't give any hint to him being nearly that fat.

My best guess is that he got lucky with the 6/10 (or he is overrating) and then looskmatched gfs.

Was the pic for the 6/10 taken near the same time they got together?
He didn't show any pic don't believe him.

He didn't show any pic don't believe him.
I can show you some of the chat, but you retard won't bother to translate it.

@kkt6 Would you translate it in short fashion if i link some of the chat?

I can show you some of the chat, but you retard won't bother to translate it.

@kkt6 Would you translate it in short fashion if i link some of the chat?
I need pics with his GF , normie always post pics with their Gf, if he doesn't have any he's probably telling lies

I need pics with his GF , normie always post pics with their Gf, if he doesn't have any he's probably telling lies
First of all he ain't normie lol, even with a gf he still looks incel. And no he ain't telling lies, ive been throught a lot with this guy and i'd trust him my life. And even if i post a pic of him with a girl, then you'll say it's his sister or something, and ask for a homemade sex video as a further proof lol.

Yes. The question is, what do these guys have that we don't?
they aren't cheap (serious)

I think one of the reasons we struggle is that we are "cheap" (ie: it's hard to leech money from us) and females sense this

He isn't even nearly an incel. Have characteristics which make pretty masculine normie

lol 4+ white guy gets laid.......... not a surprise boi , hes not even remotely ugly mogs every ethnic to oblivion

@theultimate341 JBW strikes again
Yea it’s not surprising here if you’re white and not subhuman you’ll always have a shot. Then they’ll cope and tell us we’re coping “jbw is a meme” the average white here should be banned tbh.
Imagine if this guy was black he’ll be posting here or on YouTube in his car ranting.

Alright here is the man

27332010_1613028402108399_3165061646142057671_n.jpg

13254366_225036254549081_7528910208472701504_n.jpg

I bet some people are gonna overrate him now lol
Doesn't even look incely. A true incel would be too socially awkward to put his arm on another man like that.

And yeah, he looks masculine enough.

he's normal, would masturbate to jav with him

I bet he has monster dick its the only explantion

A monster cock doesn't matter if you won't get to use it because you're rejected right off the bat, but maybe he tells them and he isn't actually that ugly or he is a betabux who probably doesn't get to actually have sex

Alright here is the man

27332010_1613028402108399_3165061646142057671_n.jpg

13254366_225036254549081_7528910208472701504_n.jpg

I bet some people are gonna overrate him now lol
He's not even remotely ugly. It's only his sub orbitals and pubehead that failo him.
I'd give him a weak 4

He looks incel as fuck you fucking copers. That guy is 23? He looks AT LEAST late 20s, more like early 30s really. Normie enough eye area but he's norwooding hard and jaw/chin aren't ideal. Get a grip.