Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel My incel highschool friend managed to escape

Dekim

Dekim

ricefevercel
★★★★★
Just talked to my best friend from high school, and it turns out he managed to escape AND has had multiple gfs. He is still overweight, and would probobly be rated badly here, bust still...

If there's enough interest i'll post his pics

Are u sure it's not a betabuxing situation

I bet he has monster dick its the only explantion
That's one of the biggest BS copes out there. If you ever get to a point where a girl is seeing your dick, you are gonna have sex no matter the size.

yeah people here are autistic and think only Chad gets pussy

That's one of the biggest BS copes out there. If you ever get to a point where a girl is seeing your dick, you are gonna have sex no matter the size.
she seen the buldge

Alright here is the man

27332010_1613028402108399_3165061646142057671_n.jpg

13254366_225036254549081_7528910208472701504_n.jpg

I bet some people are gonna overrate him now lol

Alright here is the man

27332010_1613028402108399_3165061646142057671_n.jpg

13254366_225036254549081_7528910208472701504_n.jpg

I bet some people are gonna overrate him now lol

lol 4+ white guy gets laid.......... not a surprise boi , hes not even remotely ugly mogs every ethnic to oblivion

@theultimate341 JBW strikes again

he looks like has good frame too, this guy is a strong 5.5 overall with looksmaxing potenial

This guy is a 5/6

Some incels have the delusion that 80% of men don't get laid, but actually only the very bottom of men don't (us). Those below 5.

kinda looks like klay thompson in the second pic

He mogs me dude.

he looks like has good frame too, this guy is a strong 5.5 overall with looksmaxing potenial
His frame is a joke lol. He has extreamly wide waist area, and tiny chest/back.

You guys are such copers giving him high rates just because he has had gfs. If i ever manage to escape, i bet you are all gonna be like "No suprise, he was a 12321321 / 10 fakecel"

Yes. The question is, what do these guys have that we don't?

They're not autistic and know how to behave around people? They actually talk to girls and have a social circle? It's not rocket science.

You guys are such copers giving him high rates just because he has had gfs. If i ever manage to escape, i bet you are all gonna be like "No suprise, he was a 12321321 / 10 fakecel"
you are also a strong 5

If OP told us he was a virgin, everyone would be laughing at his looks.

He looks like utter shit and still gets laid.

If OP told us he was a virgin, everyone would be laughing at his looks.

He looks like utter shit and still gets laid.

he gets laid because he white and above the threshold which is 3/10(for whites exxclusively)

i would never call him an incel regardless i swear

he gets laid because he white and above the threshold which is 3/10(for whites exxclusively)

i would never call him an incel regardless i swear
Stop with the white cope, we ain't even in america. He got laid in Bulgaria, Germany and even in the UK. JFL at ukcels telling us how hard it is there.

Also... in Bulgaria everyone is white, so there's no advantage to being white lol.

Just talked to my best friend from high school, and it turns out he managed to escape AND has had multiple gfs. He is still overweight, and would probobly be rated badly here, bust still...
OP where'd you get that pfp?

One o my friends did too, he has fucked up teeth, nose, skinny frame, and semi poor hygiene and an antisocial metalhead but still managed to get a girl friend. He played guitar so music maxing is legit I guess.

They're not autistic and know how to behave around people? They actually talk to girls and have a social circle? It's not rocket science.

I'm leaning more towards slight autism in most of us. There has to be a pattern.

I'm leaning more towards slight autism in most of us. There has to be a pattern.

There are so many sub5s with GFs at my work. These aren't people who make a lot of money either, so it's not a betabux situation.

Average looking white guy, doesn't even look fat like you said. Nothing to see here.

There are so many sub5s with GFs at my work. These aren't people who make a lot of money either, so it's not a betabux situation.

And yet here you are.

Maybe we are all overthinking it.

Average looking white guy, doesn't even look fat like you said. Nothing to see here.
Lol, he is 220 pounds in the first pic and close to 300 in the second. That's with barely any muscle mass. This is beyond coping, we need new term for this.