Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

My incel friend went on a date and the girl was roasting him to her friends after

Doomed247

Doomed247

Recruit
★★
He seen this girl on tinder, they didn't match, he just added her on instagram cause her name was in her bio. They went to the same gym so he started messaging her based off that. He a shortcel and a facecel, baldcel, fatcel and also a lispcel. She had a very masculine looking face imo, not very pretty in the face department but holy shit her body was a 10. Typical gym slut body. I was shocked when he shown me pics cause she was out his league, not facially but body wise.

Anyway, they were talking for a couple weeks and he kept asking to do something but she kept cancelling plans. Until eventually he managed to get her to reluctantly agree to a date "as friends". Anyway the date went ahead but after my other friend said he knows a girl who knows the girl he went on a date with and sent me screenshot of the messages she sent him (which were also screenshots she sent her) anyway, it was basically her roasting him saying he's not her type, he's ugly, weird, and so much more.

He doesn't know she said this and still messages, and it's obvious she only replies to be nice or whatever. He's a cuck and Simps for her, it's fucking sad cause she's clearly leading him on.

Never began for lapdogcel.

Hope she gets raped by a gang of huge blacks

God I hate this dating culture. This is why foids are so closed off and you don’t see any irl. You got chads and subhumans stalking their social media profiles and dming them instead of actually talking irl, jfl. “Go outside and meet people” is outdated boomer advice now. It’s now “Go on cancer media and search for foid you might kinda know and message her! :soy:

Any foid looking at this will find some way of demonizing and blaming the guy, but this is all the foid's fault from start to finish. First, when they put their Instagrams on their *public* Tinder profiles as a means of garnering followers, that also means people can decide to message them, especially if they know them too. If the guy was blackpilled, he would've understood how women like her see guys like him and never bothered in the first place, but because women enjoy gaslighting men by telling them that appearance doesn't matter and it's all about confidence and personality, he actually believed that he could get a gym slut to like him while looking like Quasimodo just by talking to her or sharing mutual activities.

Then, like a typical woman, she fails to be upfront and open about her attitude for weeks. I don't know what the fuck 'dating as friends' is supposed to mean, it's called 'hanging out', not dating, but apparently she can't refrain from shit-talking someone behind their backs even when it's not a date.

Women are heartless cunts what else is new

anyway, it was basically her roasting him saying he's not her type, he's ugly, weird, and so much more.

He doesn't know she said this and still messages, and it's obvious she only replies to be nice or whatever. He's a cuck and Simps for her, it's fucking sad cause she's clearly leading him on.

Tell him.

Is it that hard to just politely say ‘I’m not interested’? :feelswhat: Foids I swear

But she's not leading him on, it was clear rejection. Your friend needs to stop simping and help skyrocketing her ego

But she's not leading him on, it was clear rejection. Your friend needs to stop simping and help skyrocketing her ego
Foids never change. They will only use us.

It's clear to us that have been through this before. All guys have to suffer through this probably a few times before they learn.

When women are interested in you, and genuinely attracted to you, you'll know. Even if you're an autist. You don't need to try, you don't need to do anything other than be available. It just happens.

Wow. This culture needs to change. Imagine if the shoe was on the other foot? There would be news story and social media outcry .

Last edited: