Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting MY INCEL BROTHER ASCENDED

THEN HES NOT AN INCEL ASSHOLE,ARE YOU AS RETARDED AS YOUR BROTHER,IM GONNA KICK YOUR AND YOUR BROTHER GAY ASS WITH MY BARE HANDS ASSHOLE,GTF OUT OF MY FACE

SOMEONE BAN THIS MOTHERFUCKER FOR BRAG THIS SHIT
Im 6'2 white wizzard.
Get the white colonizer out of your head.
Cut with that racial inferiority shit. Youre not incel because you're not white. Youre incel because you're ugly.

How is it brag if it his brother
DONT PLAY THE DUMB WITH ME ,BITCH

YOU KNOW EXACTLY WHAT IM SAYING...dude goes around like "oooh my 6 feet white """""incel"""" brother got sex oooh :feelsohh:" BULLSHIT

hes like implying u can be incel having those features like hes def a fakecel im gonna kick his balls,his brother balls,and NOW yours
Im 6'2 white wizzard.
Cut with that racial inferiority shit. Youre not incel because you're not white. Youre incel because you're ugly.
I don't doubt youre a wizard,but i don't doubt you re low iq as well lol you all guys get what im saying

Good nights, i hate tallfags.

"My warrior skull hot tall thick hair rich INCEL BRODA just ascended guys :feelsokman: "

Last edited:
you can't be an incel if ur tall

/thread

You should try to fuck her too. Good brothers share after all.

6' and hapa, but looks 100% white
Not all hapas end up being subhuman. I've known hapas who are actually Chads.

Is your dad Asian and your mom white?

Wtf Is this shit why nobody ban this cretin he might be an """"incel"""" like His Bro :feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke: fucking pieces of shit

Wtf Is this shit why nobody ban this cretin he might be an """"incel"""" like His Bro :feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke: fucking pieces of shit
What does my brother has to do with me faggot? I look nothing like him

In matter of fact, I'm trucel instead of incel

If you're an incel, you're not able to get a gf. Period.

What does my brother has to do with me faggot? I look nothing like him

In matter of fact, I'm trucel instead of incel
LOL you Said the same of your """"truecel""" brother,why dont you go fuck yourself,FAGGOT

My 25-year old incel brother ascended

Guess what, he has a 17-year old JB gf now. They already kissed when she was 16 and he 24 (legal here)

Took her virginity and she took his. Not to mention,
[UWSL]she's[/UWSL] a hot becky

Brutal, what a mog..
Another cosmic slap in the face.

Guess what, he has a 17-year old JB gf now. They already kissed when she was 16 and he 24 (legal here)

Brutal, what a mog..

How on earth did he managed to pull this off???

Again, we only can hope for a girls mercy, for many of us it is simply impossible to get a gf...

A tall white dude getting laid, who would have thought.

He was never incel in the first place, so no ascension here.

I'm so extremely jealous.

He was a non sub5 mentalcel

:feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod: mogs me brutally :feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod:

I'm 6'2 white wizzard.
Cut with that racial inferiority shit. You're not incel because you're not white. You're incel because you're ugly.
saint hamudi our prophet stated that if you're a cracker and tall you can't be incel. He dubbed it the JBW and Tall theory, and from what I've seen he is correct.
How on earth did he managed to pull this off???
>6'
> looks 100% white
enough said.

Last edited:
>Brother ascends
:feelswhat:

JLF These lanky fuck talking about being incel, boi go outside and get some sun.

lifefuel for 32 year old virgins, maybe

Imagine thinking that a 17-year-old is a JB. JFL
At least in some countries the full consent age is 14, and the limited age is 12, and in many countries, people won't give a fuck about age differences. A 30-year-old could be dating a 12-year-old and people would not do shit about it and think everything is beautiful and rainbows. Just look at latin america lmao.
>17
>JB
JFL JFL JFL

Imagine thinking that a 17-year-old is a JB. JFL
At least in some countries the full consent age is 14, and the limited age is 12, and in many countries, people won't give a fuck about age differences. A 30-year-old could be dating a 12-year-old and people would not do shit about it and think everything is beautiful and rainbows. Just look at latin america lmao.
>17
>JB
JFL JFL JFL
JB or not, he got laid with a virgin teen under 18. It’s over for me

Lmao maybe you can jerk off while listening to them fuck
:forcedsmile::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

He was a fakecel

Brutal, what a mog..
your fakecell brother just ascended there i fixed the title for you