Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story My ideal relationship 2

Top Red Garnacho

Top Red Garnacho

Waiting for Allblueeeee return
-
I fly with my girl to bakeries, buy choclate cakes and her favourite cakes.
At night we go to the top of a high tower or abondaned high chimney.

Hold our hands, while I feed her and she feeds me occasionally and then I look at the night sky eating my cake. As we complete it I push her down as a joke and go down with her and she slaps me angrily with love while we baby slap mid air afterwards( we have wings so we can fly). As the night sky darkens, I carry her with my two hands while she is sleeping on my two hands. And then I place her on her home's balcony and close the door and say a bye to go back to my home.

Last edited:
I fly with my girl to bakeries, but choclate cakes and her favourite cakes.
At night we go to the top of a high tower or abondaned high chimney.

Hold our hands, while feed her and she feeds me occasionally and then I look at the night sky eating my cake. As we complete it I push her down as a joke and go down with her and she slaps me angrily with love while we hug mid air afterwards( we have wings so we can fly). As the night sky darkens, I carry her with my two hands while she is sleeping on my two hands. And then I place her on her home's balcony and close the door and say a bye to go back to my home.
:feelsYall:

My ideal relationship is beating the bitch and fucking hard

No ideal relationship for your face