Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

My hobby

JustFuckingLol

JustFuckingLol

mangacel
I’ve been doing Brazilian Jiu Jitsu for around a year and a half now. I’ve certainly made friends, and I’ve lost a lot of weight as well by doing BJJ. However, there’s one thing I like the most about it, and that is getting very close and physical with attractive women. I love rolling with them and groping their tits and ass, and seeing the utter look of disgust plastered on their face when they have to look at my subhuman face and smell my disgusting breath, because my teeth have have usually been unbrushed for days. My powerful, gymmaxxed body greatly overpowers theirs, so I can usually enjoy myself however much I want and get away with it, it’s a combat sport after all. You can’t exactly blame me, can you? This is the closest I’ll get to an attractive woman.

are you good at your mounts?

I did judo when young and I could lay on top of 8 year old loli's so I get your point.

I’ve been doing Brazilian Jiu Jitsu for around a year and a half now. I’ve certainly made friends, and I’ve lost a lot of weight as well by doing BJJ. However, there’s one thing I like the most about it, and that is getting very close and physical with attractive women. I love rolling with them and groping their tits and ass, and seeing the utter look of disgust plastered on their face when they have to look at my subhuman face and smell my disgusting breath, because my teeth have have usually been unbrushed for days. My powerful, gymmaxxed body greatly overpowers theirs, so I can usually enjoy myself however much I want and get away with it, it’s a combat sport after all. You can’t exactly blame me, can you? This is the closest I’ll get to an attractive woman.
Novice GrAYcel, i let a white belt foid mount me n shit n try her best while I enjoy her sitting on me for a little bit before escaping and doing other shit. Letting her have me in side control was kinda fun too

Sounds great

I’m going to sign up for that so I can touch some tits and have a good excuse for it

You actually get to grope tits? How is that? Getting into BJJ asap

I love rolling with them and groping their tits and ass, and seeing the utter look of disgust plastered on their face when they have to look at my subhuman face and smell my disgusting breath, because my teeth have have usually been unbrushed for days. My powerful, gymmaxxed body greatly overpowers theirs, so I can usually enjoy myself however much I want and get away with it, it’s a combat sport after all. You can’t exactly blame me, can you? This is the closest I’ll get to an attractive woman.
plus you can fuck up other guys in fights:feelsokman:
@Diocel thoughts