Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel My high school bully is married, succesful, and travels the world

Squatting Slavcel

Squatting Slavcel

Based and Blackpilled
Of course he is, bullies never lose. They all have great personalities.

And we keep on losing.

If the world ended, it would benefit us the most because we have nothing to lose anything compared to normies who already have their lives built up.

Also tall with a perfect hairline, they have it all.

Yeah but you can be single and a loser and travel the world too.
Why do you follow him on social media if he wont follow back.
Dont be a chad cuck

That's typical of bullies of bulllies after school. The reason they bully people is due to them already being in positions of popularity which means they have greater than usual social skills. They'll be able to ramp up on connections and get any job without any effort, same goes for getting a wife. People always said bullies don't make it after school but they just say that so kids don't kill themselves.

Yeah but you can be single and a loser and travel the world too.
Why do you follow him on social media if he wont follow back.
Dont be a chad cuck
I don't follow him, just searched him on cuckbook after many years.

tenor.gif

People always said bullies don't make it after school
yeah the biggest cope "muuh bullies will be lowlife" "bullies will become drug addicts" bullies will go to prison"

That's typical of bullies of bulllies after school. The reason they bully people is due to them already being in positions of popularity which means they have greater than usual social skills. They'll be able to ramp up on connections and get any job without any effort, same goes for getting a wife. People always said bullies don't make it after school but they just say that so kids don't kill themselves.
He wasn't even popular, never flirted with my classmates, we had a 2:1 women to men ratio. He was my "friend bully" and forced me to hang out with him during recess.

Of course he is, bullies never lose. They all have great personalities.
Some people were never meant to ascend we were never meant to exist in the first place were worthless were retarded we lost the genetic Lottery we have no reason to be here so the whole world makes you know it

He wasn't even popular, never flirted with my classmates, we had a 2:1 women to men ratio. He was my "friend bully" and forced me to hang out with him during recess.
Truecel trait: Your high school class has twice as many women as men and you never even hold hands with any of them.

We’re more that physical bodies when you harm someone emotionally or physically you steal their energy and it makes you feel good. Which in turn causes you to have high self esteem

Chad never loses.

We’re more that physical bodies when you harm someone emotionally or physically you steal their energy and it makes you feel good. Which in turn causes you to have high self esteem
F to doubt. Let's say you physically or emotionally backstab your best friend, how would that make you feel good and increase your self esteem?
Only dark triaders gain energy from harm.

My bully is a real-estate agent making hundreds of thousands a year with a hot asian girlfriend. Fuck this planet.

mine has children and a wife

Chad never loses.

Brootal chadpill.

Mine was a heroin addict but still had wife and kids.
The junkiepill. If you're NT and good looking, you can be a lowlife drug addicted hobo for years and still turn your life around and get married. If an incel becomes a junkie he'll die within a year.

But bro, just wait, surely the bad karma he built up will catch up to him, right? Any day now...

If the world ended, it would benefit us the most because we have nothing to lose anything compared to normies who already have their lives built up.
I am going to become russian president and on the last day of my life i will push the magic button and end this fucking planet

The lifemogging is beyond demoralizing

yeah my bullies were in the basketball team and some of them got full ride scholarships while I had to study my ass off to get a partial scholarship. fuck this shit

Its bound to happen to me, my school bully already has a girlfriend and started a business in high school, he already made 1000's of dollars with a computer business, I geniunely hope someone shoots him again but makes it fatal.

Bullies never get what they deserve :feelsree:

But bro, just wait, surely the bad karma he built up will catch up to him, right? Any day now...
Karma doesnt exist unfortunately. You reap what you sow.

All my bullies are living their best lives right now while I'm suffering every day

All my bullies are living their best lives right now while I'm suffering every day
"ThEy ONLy pOst tHe HiGhLiGhTs oF ThEiR lIVeS oN SoCiAl mEdiA" BBC
BIG
BLACK
COPE

My abusive sociopath thug brother has pussy on tap, Meanwhile genuine kind hearted men are cast aside like disposable trash

"ThEy ONLy pOst tHe HiGhLiGhTs oF ThEiR lIVeS oN SoCiAl mEdiA" BBC
BIG
BLACK
COPE

I haven't posted anything in 5 years because I'm still waiting for a highlight.

My abusive sociopath thug brother has pussy on tap, Meanwhile genuine kind hearted men are cast aside like disposable trash
A foid on soydit told me that women who go for assholes are all trash. Would you say your brother's gfs are trash?

Our bullies never get punished :feelsbadman: