Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel my high effort post, destroyed in under a minute

So I'm guessing if someone is perm banned they are no longer showed on the list.
I suppose that's how it works. There are others who would be top 7 like @nausea

lol banned. haha mods are getting pretty crazy nowadays. about to exterminate everyone on this site. the only threads left will be ones mods make that will be instant stickied like always lol

He wasn't banned for saying that. He's made many, many, many gay threads and gay posts and we don't tolerate encouragement of transexualism or gay shit. This is generally a site for heterosexual men, since hetero men are pretty much the only people who can be incels.

He finally met the permaban for posting an entire guide on how to turn into a trap, which is a common theme of his posts. You just might not see them because mods are cleaning them up. If you want to promote that gay shit go to /r9k/ and you'll find plenty of fags to fag around with.

Keep in mind the really big rule violation posts people make get deleted pretty quick so you may never see them. So you might not have all the facts in cases like this, since you're not seeing deleted posts/threads that are causing problems. But no one is trying to ban anyone without reason. People don't get banned just for "dissent." There's an entire forum for feedback and Serge always welcomes it.

He wasn't banned for saying that. He's made many, many, many gay threads and gay posts and we don't tolerate encouragement of transexualism or gay shit. This is generally a site for heterosexual men, since hetero men are pretty much the only people who can be incels.

He finally met the permaban for posting an entire guide on how to turn into a trap, which is a common theme of his posts. You just might not see them because mods are cleaning them up. If you want to promote that gay shit go to /r9k/ and you'll find plenty of fags to fag around with.

Keep in mind the really big rule violation posts people make get deleted pretty quick so you may never see them. So you might not have all the facts in cases like this, since you're not seeing deleted posts/threads that are causing problems. But no one is trying to ban anyone without reason. People don't get banned just for "dissent." There's an entire forum for feedback and Serge always welcomes it.
Lol I had a feeling it was about that guide he posted if I'm remembering the right one.

nice larp bro jk my comment did seem like i meant he got banned for dissent/that comment but i just meant in general it seems like a lot of people are getting banned that have been here a while and it was funny that he wrote that comment and was banned. i know you guys don't ban for dissent because I've seen people write equally crazy things and not get banned.

Hopefully, all will go as you planned.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back