Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel my high effort post, destroyed in under a minute

Incellectual

Incellectual

feminae stultae sunt | 5'3 goblin-manlet
★★★★★
I demand a refund. That thread took way too long to write yet it got deleted in under a minute. I think I deserve some financial compensation tbh tbh. Imma pour one out for my slaughtered thread that no one really ever saw because it got deleted in under a minute :cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels:
Please leave your gifts at the door for my threads funeral. This is a hard time 4 me

Last edited:
Was it the one about being a mod?

if you want to be a moderator just learn how to suck a mean dick. suck some ass hole in discord or say flirty gay shit in VC. boom instant mod, get an anime girl avatar while youre at it

if you want to be a moderator just learn how to suck a mean dick. suck some ass hole in discord or say flirty gay shit in VC. boom instant mod.
This would probably work more than my constant begging now tbh. I'm probably banned from ever getting mod now since I beg on a daily basis tbh.

Just dab on the mods with a low effort thread

Give me money. This will take some time, but the minutes are away. I think I'm going to lose economic interest. I asked I did not see the future marriage. It takes a short time.
Please read the free gift of the land. It will be easy to 4 minutes

I demand a refund. That thread took way too long to write yet it got deleted in under a minute. I think I deserve some financial compensation tbh tbh. Imma pour one out for my slaughtered thread that no one really ever saw because it got deleted in under a minute :cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels:
Please leave your gifts at the door for my threads funeral. This is a hard time 4 me
What was it about?

I asked to be a mod and put in a lot of effort writing it out in pills as well
You thought this would work?
I am not belittling you, I do not understand why you decided to do this. I have had my fair share of effortposts deleted but this seems like a new level of pointless suffering.

You thought this would work?
I am not belittling you, I do not understand why you decided to do this. I have had my fair share of effortposts deleted but this seems like a new level of pointless suffering.
I ask everyday hoping that they will change their mind. I decided to bring it public to see what others thought but I guess that is not going to happen :cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels:

I ask everyday hoping that they will change their mind. I decided to bring it public to see what others thought but I guess that is not going to happen :cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels:
Bro asking to get on the mod team is sketchy as fuck. Why? Especially if you are obviously not happy with the way the site is going at the same time (motivating you to become a mod), why would people who are dictating which way the site is going give you power over it?

Bro asking to get on the mod team is sketchy as fuck. Why? Especially if you are obviously not happy with the way the site is going at the same time (motivating you to become a mod), why would people who are dictating which way the site is going give you power over it?
I just want to be purple :cryfeels: is that too much to ask for :cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels: Incellectual is too much to ask for? over4incellectualcels

I just want to be purple :cryfeels: is that too much to ask for :cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels: Incellectual is too much to ask for? over4incellectualcels
D85eaf43f2b6ccb0157c2faff062b415

You should’ve done a poll instead

Here, just for you, since it probably did take a long time, I don't think anyone will mind if I give you your artwork back:

:bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill:
:bluepill::redpill::redpill::redpill::redpill::bluepill::redpill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::redpill::redpill::redpill::redpill::bluepill::bluepill::redpill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::redpill::redpill::redpill::redpill::bluepill::redpill::redpill::redpill::redpill::bluepill::bluepill::redpill::redpill::redpill::redpill::redpill::bluepill::redpill::redpill::redpill::redpill::bluepill:
:bluepill::redpill::bluepill::bluepill::redpill::bluepill::redpill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::redpill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::redpill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::redpill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::redpill::redpill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::redpill::bluepill::redpill::bluepill::redpill::bluepill::redpill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill:
:bluepill::redpill::redpill::redpill::redpill::bluepill::redpill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::redpill::redpill::redpill::redpill::bluepill::bluepill::redpill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::redpill::redpill::redpill::redpill::bluepill::bluepill::redpill::redpill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::redpill::bluepill::redpill::bluepill::redpill::bluepill::redpill::redpill::redpill::redpill::bluepill:
:bluepill::redpill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::redpill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::redpill::bluepill::bluepill::redpill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::redpill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::redpill::redpill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::redpill::bluepill::redpill::bluepill::redpill::bluepill::redpill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill:
:bluepill::redpill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::redpill::redpill::redpill::bluepill::redpill::redpill::redpill::redpill::bluepill::bluepill::redpill::redpill::redpill::bluepill::redpill::redpill::redpill::redpill::bluepill::bluepill::redpill::redpill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::redpill::bluepill::redpill::bluepill::redpill::bluepill::redpill::redpill::redpill::redpill::bluepill:
:bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill:
:bluepill::redpill::redpill::redpill::bluepill::bluepill::redpill::redpill::redpill::redpill::bluepill::bluepill::redpill::redpill::redpill::redpill::redpill::bluepill::bluepill::redpill::redpill::bluepill::bluepill::redpill::redpill::redpill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill:
:bluepill::redpill::bluepill::bluepill::redpill::bluepill::redpill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::redpill::bluepill::redpill::bluepill::redpill::bluepill::redpill::bluepill::bluepill::redpill::bluepill::redpill::bluepill::bluepill::redpill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill:
:bluepill::redpill::redpill::redpill::redpill::bluepill::redpill::redpill::redpill::redpill::bluepill::bluepill::redpill::bluepill::redpill::bluepill::redpill::bluepill::redpill::bluepill::bluepill::redpill::bluepill::redpill::bluepill::bluepill::redpill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill:
:bluepill::redpill::bluepill::bluepill::redpill::bluepill::redpill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::redpill::bluepill::redpill::bluepill::redpill::bluepill::redpill::bluepill::bluepill::redpill::bluepill::redpill::bluepill::bluepill::redpill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill:
:bluepill::redpill::redpill::redpill::bluepill::bluepill::redpill::redpill::redpill::redpill::bluepill::bluepill::redpill::bluepill::redpill::bluepill::redpill::bluepill::bluepill::redpill::redpill::bluepill::bluepill::redpill::redpill::redpill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill:

But please don't make threads just vacantly asking to be mod. Someone will delete it. (And it goes without saying just like any copypasta if anyone copy-pastes this elsewhere you'll get a spam/low-effort warning.)

Here, just for you, since it probably did take a long time, I don't think anyone will mind if I give you your artwork back:

:bluepill::redpill::redpill::redpill::redpill::bluepill::redpill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::redpill::redpill::redpill::redpill::bluepill::bluepill::redpill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::redpill::redpill::redpill::redpill::bluepill::redpill::redpill::redpill::redpill::bluepill::bluepill::redpill::redpill::redpill::redpill::redpill::bluepill::redpill::redpill::redpill::redpill::bluepill:
:bluepill::redpill::bluepill::bluepill::redpill::bluepill::redpill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::redpill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::redpill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::redpill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::redpill::redpill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::redpill::bluepill::redpill::bluepill::redpill::bluepill::redpill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill:
:bluepill::redpill::redpill::redpill::redpill::bluepill::redpill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::redpill::redpill::redpill::redpill::bluepill::bluepill::redpill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::redpill::redpill::redpill::redpill::bluepill::bluepill::redpill::redpill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::redpill::bluepill::redpill::bluepill::redpill::bluepill::redpill::redpill::redpill::redpill::bluepill:
:bluepill::redpill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::redpill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::redpill::bluepill::bluepill::redpill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::redpill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::redpill::redpill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::redpill::bluepill::redpill::bluepill::redpill::bluepill::redpill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill:
:bluepill::redpill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::redpill::redpill::redpill::bluepill::redpill::redpill::redpill::redpill::bluepill::bluepill::redpill::redpill::redpill::bluepill::redpill::redpill::redpill::redpill::bluepill::bluepill::redpill::redpill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::redpill::bluepill::redpill::bluepill::redpill::bluepill::redpill::redpill::redpill::redpill::bluepill:
:bluepill::redpill::redpill::redpill::bluepill::bluepill::redpill::redpill::redpill::redpill::bluepill::bluepill::redpill::redpill::redpill::redpill::redpill::bluepill::bluepill::redpill::redpill::bluepill::bluepill::redpill::redpill::redpill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill:
:bluepill::redpill::redpill::redpill::redpill::bluepill::redpill::redpill::redpill::redpill::bluepill::bluepill::redpill::bluepill::redpill::bluepill::redpill::bluepill::redpill::bluepill::bluepill::redpill::bluepill::redpill::bluepill::bluepill::redpill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill:
:bluepill::redpill::redpill::redpill::bluepill::bluepill::redpill::redpill::redpill::redpill::bluepill::bluepill::redpill::bluepill::redpill::bluepill::redpill::bluepill::bluepill::redpill::redpill::bluepill::bluepill::redpill::redpill::redpill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill:

But please don't make threads just vacantly asking to be mod. Someone will delete it.
thank you for posting that lol. It took way too long to get deleted in under a min. I thought it would get deleted maybe but not that fast RIP

I can relate to wanting the purple color tbh. Look at how clean it is.

I can relate to wanting the purple color tbh. Look at how clean it is.
Its such a royal color, a color that would go well with my name. I'd be a pretty good mod too tbh. Too bad no one here will ever know since I have been blacklisted from being mod for life :feels:
:cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::feels::feels::feels::feels::feels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::feels::feels::feels::feels::feels:

Its such a royal color, a color that would go well with my name. I'd be a pretty good mod too tbh. Too bad no one here will ever know since I have been blacklisted from being mod for life :feels:
:cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::feels::feels::feels::feels::feels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::feels::feels::feels::feels::feels:
How do you know you have? How do they even decide anyway? I'm sure tons of people are suitable how do they decide on 1?

My condolences to you, @Incellectual. :f:

Trascendental is the same color when it flashes
Its not the same :feels: Also I doubt I will ever make it to that rank since it took me so long to get to where I am now :feels::feels::feels:

I'm sure I am since I have asked so many times. At this point they probably wont give it to me just because of how much I beg.

watch him become mod and then I get forced to be a graycel just tuck with me
I read knajjd say something about whatever they take into consideration. Mod team should post it here because I'm curious now too tbh.

I read knajjd say something about whatever they take into consideration. Mod team should post it here because I'm curious now too tbh.
I bet in bold it says INCELLECTUAL SHALL NEVER BE MOD BECAUSE HE IS A FUCKING LOSER FUCK THAT GUY

if you want to be a moderator just learn how to suck a mean dick. suck some ass hole in discord or say flirty gay shit in VC. boom instant mod, get an anime girl avatar while youre at it
I have been using an anime girl avatar since day one make me mod reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

I have been using an anime girl avatar since day one make me mod reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Try putting an anime girl avi and reporting lots of rule breaking stuff OP ded srs.

If you become mod before me I will rope and bomb the president

^^^
proof cocksucker is mod just because he has an anime icon

Main points as I understand them and he laid out previously are:

- Commitment to the site - Goes without saying for most of us because we're addicted.
- Even temperament - This is the thing most people here don't have. It's inevitable most people here will lack this because being incel makes most of us crazy. People on this site are often going through emotional breakdowns or are volatile, and that's okay. But it's important to be calm and measured and not overly emotional or over-reactive if you are a mod or you will not be good at moderating anything.
- Avoiding baiting or trolling - Moderators are meant to control baiting and trolling, so you shouldn't be someone who contributes to it actively.
- Good down the middle basic ideals/principles - Moderation wouldn't benefit from having sociopaths/narcissists, guys who are trying to push a radical agenda of some kind, or guys who are seeking power just for power's sake.

Overall, I don't think it's a good idea to "try to be mod", since it's never clear when a new moderator would even be needed. It's not a big website overall with a relatively stable number of people active on it at any given time. There are probably lots of people here who would be good at being moderators. But unless the number of reports and new registrations or threads/posts starts overwhelming the current moderation to the point where it can't be handled, or moderation members start fading into inactivity (which may happen inevitably as well over time), it's not like there's any benefit to just adding more and more moderators for the sake of it or just to give people "status".

If you like to post, just post because you enjoy it. The site is a good cope. Don't let your ambition or inability to appreciate things for what they are ruin the cope by always wanting more. Never being happy with what you have is how many people go crazy. We should all just feel lucky we have the site and can hang out like this and talk as we can. Without it, where would we all be? There's pretty much nowhere else we can talk about the things we do here. That's supposed to be the point in the end.

- Commitment to the site - Goes without saying for most of us because we're addicted.
- Even temperament - This is the thing most people here don't have. It's inevitable most people here will lack this because being incel makes most of us crazy. People on this site are often going through emotional breakdowns or are volatile, and that's okay. But it's important to be calm and measured and not overly emotional or over-reactive if you are a mod or you will not be good at moderating anything.
- Avoiding baiting or trolling - Moderators are meant to control baiting and trolling, so you shouldn't be someone who contributes to it actively.
- Good down the middle basic ideals/principles - Moderation wouldn't benefit from having sociopaths/narcissists, guys who are trying to push a radical agenda of some kind, or guys who are seeking power just for power's sake.

Overall, I don't think it's a good idea to "try to be mod", since it's never clear when a new moderator would even be needed. It's not a big website overall with a relatively stable number of people active on it at any given time. There are probably lots of people here who would be good at being moderators. But unless the number of reports and new registrations or threads/posts starts overwhelming the current moderation to the point where it can't be handled, or moderation members start fading into inactivity (which may happen inevitably as well over time), it's not like there's any benefit to just adding more and more moderators for the sake of it or just to give people "status".

If you like to post, just post because you enjoy it. The site is a good cope. Don't let your ambition or inability to appreciate things for what they are ruin the cope by always wanting more. Never being happy with what you have is how many people go crazy. We should all just feel lucky we have the site and can hang out like this and talk as we can. Without it, where would we all be? There's pretty much nowhere else we can talk about the things we do here. That's supposed to be the point in the end.
you forgot a major rule as well though: -don't be the user @Incellectual because he asked too many times so fuck him
Maybe that theory is legit br0. Just get the avi halo effect br0.
who doesn't love cats though?

I always thought it might be pointless for ppl to seek a mod position because the current numbers seem almost sufficient as there isn't a whole lot of need for more mods.

you forgot a major rule as well though: -don't be the user @Incellectual because he asked too many times so fuck him

lol man. I presume you're joking, but if I'm being honest, if not, you're kind of demonstrating what I was talking about with temperament. Like I said man, just enjoy the site. Who knows what the future brings for any of us? And if the site's not enough for you that you need something extra (like being mod), then maybe that's an indicator posting here isn't really doing what you need for you, and it's time for you to try to find another cope.

I always thought it might be pointless for ppl to seek a mod position because the current numbers seem almost sufficient as there isn't a whole lot of need for more mods.
they need one more mod though and that mod is me
lol man. I presume you're joking, but if I'm being honest, if not, you're kind of demonstrating what I was talking about with temperament. Like I said man, just enjoy the site. Who knows what the future brings for any of us? And if the site's not enough for you that you need something extra (like being mod), then maybe that's an indicator posting here isn't really doing what you need and it's time for you to find another cope.
of course I'm kidding lol. though tbh I'm sure me asking so much makes it less likely that I will get it.

who doesn't love cats though?
maybe you should try an anime catgirl