Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting My height makes me cry

baymax124

baymax124

Greycel
i am 5 foot. my sister is 6 foot. why did i get the bad genes. :cryfeels:

sometimes i sit in my room and cry because of how short i am. my sister always gets all of the attention, goes out, has a fiance (shes younger than me) and i still live with my parents and dont go outside at all. why r womens standards on mens height so high??? like why am i expected to be 6 foot 4. it's not my fault. how do women not understand that its something uncontrollable. BUT OH NO, IF YOU CALL THEM ANYTHING, ITS BODYSHAMING!! bodyshaming obviously doesnt apply to men. women constantly talk about double standards and never apply it to men aswell

its over GrAYcel, go LL asap

nigga can't be serious, there's no way the difference in height between you and your sister is whole feet, must be a living hell getting heightmogged by her like that
brutal shit, you definitely need to live your parents house and live on your own if you have to live with that kind of constant heightmogging

Yeah, that's brutal GrAYcel. Sorry about your height, short men get treated like shit in today's world. Welcome to the forum tho brocel, atleast now you have a place to vent and talk to people since it seems like you don't go out

100% LARP. How the fuck does that even happen? :lul:

your sister is a whole foot taller than you? not buying that

This is very rare, but definitely possible. Genetics are a shitshow. Growing up with her must've absolutely brutal, since she's probably already close to this height when around 13.

How old are you and how much older you are than her?

This is very rare, but definitely possible. Genetics are a shitshow. Growing up with her must've absolutely brutal, since she's probably already close to this height when around 13.

she is 18 and im 20

How tall are your parents?

An entire foot? Unless they have a different parent or he suffered malnutrition, idk man.

Whats ur parents height and cut your sister toilet legs @WorthlessSlavicShit

More like ultra larp wtf is that difference unless he had some serious condition that stunted his growth there is legit no way this happened never heared of such thing

An entire foot? Unless they have a different parent or he suffered malnutrition, idk man.
Yeah. I'm thinking malnutrition or he had Messi's disease and his parents were negligent. Or his mother cheated with a tallfag.

Sorry broski. I'm 5'6 and was always made fun of and bullied because i'm short and vulnerable, can't imagine what it must be like being 5 foot.

Live as sub5 male is nothing but agony

Nah 5 foot is fucked ngl

sometimes i sit in my room and cry because of how short i am. my sister always gets all of the attention, goes out, has a fiance (shes younger than me) and i still live with my parents and dont go outside at all. why r womens standards on mens height so high??? like why am i expected to be 6 foot 4. it's not my fault. how do women not understand that its something uncontrollable. BUT OH NO, IF YOU CALL THEM ANYTHING, ITS BODYSHAMING!! bodyshaming obviously doesnt apply to men. women constantly talk about double standards and never apply it to men aswell
cap

larp if not your parents deserve to be killed

Yeah. I'm thinking malnutrition or he had Messi's disease and his parents were negligent. Or his mother cheated with a tallfag.
im adopted now but my birth parents were very neglectful (hence why i was put in a group home) i wasnt adopted until i was 13

im adopted now but my birth parents were very neglectful (hence why i was put in a group home) i wasnt adopted until i was 13
You should've said that before. You confused everyone. So that's your foster-sister right?

Last edited:
dont think its larp and its not funny either its fucked to have to exist like that
Yes, I don't think.
I got an uncle who is around 5'6 but his sister is around 6'0-6'1.

Maybe celiac disease? I've heard it can cause stunted height in relation to your relatives who are taller

So you have completely different genetics from your sister and were neglected during a part of your growth. This explains it. Your biological parents completely wrecked your life, you're a victim in this situation.

Is your sister even nice to you?

Cl

So you have completely different genetics from your sister and were neglected during a part of your growth. This explains it. Your biological parents completely wrecked your life, you're a victim in this situation.

Is your sister even nice to you?
no, nobody in my family is nice to me. my mom has a savior complex and is bipolar and my dad works all the time so i dont really see him. my mom thinks that her abuse is ok because she adopted me and she "saved" me but id much rather not be here. they joke abt it all the time and i have to act like i dont care and its funny but it hurts

no, nobody in my family is nice to me. my mom has a savior complex and is bipolar and my dad works all the time so i dont really see him. my mom thinks that her abuse is ok because she adopted me and she "saved" me but id much rather not be here. they joke abt it all the time and i have to act like i dont care and its funny but it hurts
That's a brutal existence. I'm so sorry. As with all problems related to parents, your best bet is to seek your complete independence from them and ghost them. They won't get better or change.

LARP from an IT cuck

so brutal man, so fucking brutal

You write like a woman, nice try glowfag