Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

My heart aches every time she walks into class

oblivioncel said:
so are you saying that a femgroid could fall head over heels for a subhuman incel because beauty is in the eyes of the beholder?
i think that you're not being impartial because of the lust you've accumulated in all your incel years, she has likely done something to you that you might define as "kind" - even the smallest gesture such as saying "hello" can mean a lot if you're an incel who's not used to interact with femgroids at all- and this triggered your feeble fantasies and inflated your perception of her actual look

Some guys who are considered subhumans by you and other incels have managed to get gfs. Of course they did it before they were 21 so you can't consider them incels that escaped. If you don't fuck until 21 you are a confirmed subhuman.

As I said above, she liked a fb comment I made.

Zyros said:
what the fuck and you said the scene girl was meh?

That scne girl had a shit load of makeup, big nose, her entire eye area was paint, hair hiding half of her face and a very cherrypicked picture

incelman said:
Some guys who are considered subhumans by you and other incels have managed to get gfs. Of course they did it before they were 21 so you can't consider them incels that escaped. If you don't fuck until 21 you are a confirmed subhuman.

22 is the cutoff, as long as you've at least kissed a girl. If you haven't kissed a girl before 20, you'll be considered quite weird, but I can see people being totally fine with someone being a virgin at 21.

incelman said:

ah, i didn't read the whole thread, but sounds like i was right. don't fall for that trap, she just wants betaorbiters so that she can inflate her social value and get the attention of some chad.

btw how old are you?

CopingGymcel said:
22 is the cutoff, as long as you've at least kissed a girl. If you haven't kissed a girl before 20, you'll be considered quite weird, but I can see people being totally fine with someone being a virgin at 21.

First of all, kissing is cope. Second, ok maybe 22 is the cuttoff but it's just one year. And No. NOONE will be fine with someone being a virgin at 21. It screams subhumanity.

oblivioncel said:
ah, i didn't read the whole thread, but sounds like i was right. don't fall for that trap, she just wants betaorbiters so that she can inflate her social value and get the attention of some chad.

btw how old are you?

I'm not orbitting her. I'm stalking her and obessing over every single thing she does. I'm like a secret admirer.

I'm 23.

incelman said:
First of all, kissing is cope. Second, ok maybe 22 is the cuttoff but it's just one year. And No. NOONE will be fine with someone being a virgin at 21. It screams subhumanity.

Well, if you're good looking they'll find it cute. "He is waiting for that special someone, maybe it will be me. Teheee."

incelman said:

I'm not orbitting her. I'm stalking her and obessing over every single thing she does. I'm like a secret admirer.

I'm 23.

it's really over

CopingGymcel said:
Well, if you're good looking they'll find it cute. "He is waiting for that special someone, maybe it will be me. Teheee."

NO good looking guy is virgin at that age. And No girl would find it cute anyway. Inexperience is a huge tunroff. You think a girl would feel comfortable with a guy that could stick his dick to the wrong hole?

CopingGymcel said:
It was over the day you were born.

It's all a fucking dice roll during conception.

incelman said:
NO good looking guy is virgin at that age. And No girl would find it cute anyway. Inexperience is a huge tunroff. You think a girl would feel comfortable with a guy that could stick his dick to the wrong hole?

SethCohen.jpg

"It's my first time. I'm sorry if that's an issue."

incelman said:

that's why surgeries are just a cope, unless you get them before <20 yo. femgroids would still be able to sense the inexperience and your incel mindset. it's a bit like being a manlet who overcompensates by going to the gym

oblivioncel said:
that's why surgeries are just a cope, unless you get them before <20 yo. femgroids would still be able to sense the inexperience and your incel mindset. it's a bit like being a manlet who overcompensates by going to the gym

Surgeries are also cope because females can sense you actual subhuman genes. The only solution is to alter your genetic structure and become a Chad.

Dude no offence but your oneitis is shit tier.
My oneitis that I fucked and dumped me would be like a Goddess compared to yours tbh.

Stop being so cucked.
Go and talk to her,you are overvaluing her like srs. She is 3/10,the only thing going for her is non fat.

Pretty_When_I_Cry said:
My oneitis that I fucked and dumped me would be like a Goddess compared to yours tbh.

Stop being so cucked.
Go and talk to her,you are overvaluing her like srs. She is 3/10,the only thing going for her is non fat.

It doesn't matter if she is a 3, she has the same value as a 6/10 male.

knajjd said:
OMFG at that simian philtrum... it's like a hybrid between a horse and an ape

i dont get how anyone could be attracted to females rly their features are sooooo recessed and not aesthetic in the slightest unlike males

>i dont get how anyone could be attracted to females

uhhh straight dudes? you trap

Pretty_When_I_Cry said:

Stop being so cucked.

GTFO CHAD

CopingGymcel said:
It doesn't matter if she is a 3, she has the same value as a 6/10 male.

SHE HAS MORE VALUE THAN A 6/10. A 6/10 can't make babies.

knajjd said:
OMFG at that simian philtrum... it's like a hybrid between a horse and an ape

i dont get how anyone could be attracted to females rly their features are sooooo recessed and not aesthetic in the slightest unlike males

WE ARE ALL APES.

incelman said:
incel said:
women cheat all the time. go and try. if she she likes you she will cheat.
then stop stalking her and find another girl
If she like dme she wouldn't ignore me and in order for cheating to happen I would have to look better than her bf

CopingGymcel said:
Next time you talk to her, try touching her and see how she reacts. If she pulls back, forget about it. If she doesn't mind, you're good to go.
She obviously doesn't have huge standards if she is with a curry.
He is a MALE MODEL curry

FACEandLMS said:
Something about you seems legit, incelman. If you turn out to be a 19 yo chadlite, I will probably come kill you. I hate identifying with some incel only to learn that he mogs me by 5-6 points in looks, youth, hair, race, money...
What do you mean "seems legit"?

You don't seem like a fakecel. I hope I'm right.

CopingGymcel said:
It's just a light touch. It's better than him pouring his heart out and getting rejected. Just touch her on her shoulder while you talk and see what her reaction is.

As long as he understands he shouldn't walk up to her, touch her shoulder, look at his hand on her shoulder, leave his hand there, and all that aspie stuff. It should be way into a conversation, but I guess many posters here can't carry on a long convo with a woman for "kino" to become somewhat appropriate.

FACEandLMS said:

Why would I be a fakecel?

incelman said:
FACEandLMS said:

Why would I be a fakecel?

you'd be surprised how many posters here are goodlooking enough to get a gf but refuse to talk to a woman or are too anxious to make eyecontact with people.

FACEandLMS said:
you'd be surprised how many posters here are goodlooking enough to get a gf but refuse to talk to a woman or are too anxious to make eyecontact with people.

If they were good looking enought they wouldn't be here and women would approch them. We are all done for subhumans.

incelman said:
FACEandLMS said:
If they were good looking enought they wouldn't be here and women would approch them. We are all done for subhumans.

There is some middleground between looking so deformed that you make people sick and and being so amazingly goodlooking that you have women coming up to you and wanting to have sex on the spot.

Believe it or not.

If you're one of those posters that believe that a 7/10 male ( "Sub8!! REEEEEEE!!!! FA!!!! DOOMED!!!! REEEEEEE!!!!" ) is as incel as a 2/10 male then I was wrong about thinking you were legit. Speaking as a 2/10, being even a 6/10 would be out of this world for me.

incelman said:
4nGjh0W.jpg

Why the fuck am I even alive when I can't caress that beautiful skin, run my fingers through her hair, kiss her strawberry lips, insert my veiny incel dick in her pussy etc.
Can you even fathom the amount of validation you'd receive walking on the street holding hands with this beauty? Everyone mirin as she stands on her toes , places
one hand on your chest, the other around your neck and presses her perfect honey flavored lips on yours.

She makes the class a living hell. I can't concentrate one fucking second with her sitting in front of me. She is all I think about. I'm obsessed with this girl. Unfortunately, she
is in an LTR with a male model curry so even if I was not an ugly subhuman she would still be out my grasp. I just have to endure the pain of my unrequited love along with
my terminal inceldom. In a few months I will graduate and the sui fuel will end but the thoughts will aways remain.
HAHAHA She looks disgusting. I'd love validation from a woman. I would never get it because of my looks.

FACEandLMS said:
There is some middleground between looking so deformed that you make people sick and and being so amazingly goodlooking that you have women coming up to you and wanting to have sex on the spot.

Believe it or not.

If you're one of those posters that believe that a 7/10 male ( "Sub8!! REEEEEEE!!!! FA!!!! DOOMED!!!! REEEEEEE!!!!" ) is as incel as a 2/10 male then I was wrong about thinking you were legit. Speaking as a 2/10, being even a 6/10 would be out of this world for me.

If you are attractive to a girl SHE will come and talk to you. You don't need to be a MM to have that. Many girls initiate. When the pussy wants it females become primitive animals.

The whole sub8=over is a huge cope since the majority of men have had sex at one point.

Gross, she's blonde. Nothing more physically appealing about her than any other woman.

Zielony4 said:
HAHAHA She looks disgusting. I'd love validation from a woman. I would never get it because of my looks.

No woman will fuck us, subhumans.

just imagine her being gangbanged by thugs

kkt6 said:
Gross, she's blonde. Nothing more physically appealing about her than any other woman.

Why is being blonde a bad thing?

So you would rather fuck an obese girl over her?

incelman said:
Why is being blonde a bad thing?

So you would rather fuck an obese girl over her?
No, light hair/eyes just look disgusting to me (it freaks me out if skin and hair colour are too similar), but I'd take a thin blonde over a fat brunette.

She is an incel looksmatch. If we were back in 2007 you might have had a chance OP. However Step 1: stop being such a thirsty cuck.

kkt6 said:
No, light hair/eyes just look disgusting to me (it freaks me out if skin and hair colour are too similar), but I'd take a thin blonde over a fat brunette.

So you don't like aryan girls?

NEETsupreme said:
She is an incel looksmatch. If we were back in 2007 you might have had a chance OP. However Step 1: stop being such a thirsty cuck.

So what if she is an incel looksmatch? Her pussy changes EVERYTHING.

incelman said:

They often look like albinos. The most attractive blondes are the bottle blondes who are actually brunettes. 
But best is either brunette + blue eyes or redhead with freckles and brown eyes.
:heart:

Red Shambhala said:
They often look like albinos. The most attractive blondes are the bottle blondes who are actually brunettes. 
But best is either brunette + blue eyes or redhead with freckles and brown eyes.
:heart:

So something like this:

dvdnew1.jpg

incelman said:
So something like this:

dvdnew1.jpg

Yeah, this is "hot", like prime Megan Fox hot. Dark brunette. Light brunette + blue eyes is rather "beautiful" than hot and the redheaded freckle girls are always the ones I fall in love with. 

Btw how the fuck did you manage to write almost 1000 posts in not even 10 days, lol.

Red Shambhala said:
Yeah, this is "hot", like prime Megan Fox hot. Dark brunette. Light brunette + blue eyes is rather "beautiful" than hot and the redheaded freckle girls are always the ones I fall in love with. 

Btw how the fuck did you manage to write almost 1000 posts in not even 10 days, lol.

Prime Megan Fox is an ascended godess.

I'm on this forum ALL DAY.

Lmao at the people calling her ugly, you'd all date this girl in a heartbeat if she offered. The cope is real.

Anyway, I'm sorry man; I know how it feels to think about a girl all the time while she doesn't even glance in your direction. You cant help but imagine all the things you could be doing together, all the memories you'd create and all the romantic moments you'd share... But then you realize that she'd never think of dating an ugly subhuman like you and that she has her eyes on a much better man.

Crushes literally crush you.

Minjaze said:
Lmao at the people calling her ugly, you'd all date this girl in a heartbeat if she offered. The cope is real.

Anyway, I'm sorry man; I know how it feels to think about a girl all the time while she doesn't even glance in your direction. You cant help but imagine all the things you could be doing together, all the memories you'd create and all the romantic moments you'd share... But then you realize that she'd never think of dating an ugly subhuman like you and that she has her eyes on a much better man.

Of course they have to cope. Demoting women is a nice way to forget about your own subhumanity.

I don't actually have  acrush on her. She is one of the many girls I stalk and obsess over. I'm spying 20 girls on fb as we speak.  If you an incel you can never be too paranoid.

Minjaze said:

This, this would be most Incels look match if not better you can't be anything other than volcel if you wouldn't give her a chance

incelman said:
This is my perfect ideal
l7aY6.jpg

I like her because she resembles a female version of myself, especially in the lower face, eye area and hair/eye colour.

kkt6 said:
This is my perfect ideal
l7aY6.jpg

I like her because she resembles a female version of myself, especially in the lower face, eye area and hair/eye colour.

That's a bad oic of her

wtf your heart aches for this capybara looking roastie? Jesus

FUCKING LOL @ all the volcels coping by saying she's ugly. I'd consider myself lucky to even hold hands with a fem like her. Call me cuck but I CAN'T FUCKING STAND THE LONELINESS

kodoku said:
FUCKING LOL @ all the volcels coping by saying she's ugly. I'd consider myself lucky to even hold hands with a fem like her. Call me cuck but I CAN'T FUCKING STAND THE LONELINESS

I'd consider myself lucky if she let me fuck her.

incelman said:
FACEandLMS said:
Believe it or not.
If you are attractive to a girl SHE will come and talk to you. You don't need to be a MM to have that. Many girls initiate. When the pussy wants it females become primitive animals.
The whole sub8=over is a huge cope since the majority of men have had sex at one point.

Girls will make it easy for you if they find you attractive, but let's be honest. They needn't get up off their ass and do an approach EVER.

I guess it depends our definition of "attractive":

I can kinda see your point.

kkt6 said:
This is my perfect ideal
l7aY6.jpg

You triggering bastard. I look like the male version of....

a turd.

lol

FACEandLMS said:
Girls will make it easy for you if they find you attractive, but let's be honest. They needn't get up off their ass and do an approach EVER.

I guess it depends our definition of "attractive":

I can kinda see your point.

They will definately make some sublte move or drop a hint that they want you to talk to them. They won't striaght up hit on you but maybe they will tell you to sit next to them or initiate a conversation.

LOL @ everyone calling her ugly and an incel looksmatch. The femoid is cute and quite fuckable. All this shit talking is COPE because none of us would have a chance.

Sub8Hate said:
LOL @ everyone calling her ugly and an incel looksmatch. The femoid is cute and quite fuckable. All this shit talking is COPE because none of us would have a chance.

It's similar to the cope that only male models get laid. It feels good to demote others so that you yourself can appear closer to normal

It's a defense mechanism I've never had, I'm just too honest. Other guys will call her ugly as I admit I find her cute and call myself the loser who will never get her LOL

Sub8Hate said:
It's a defense mechanism I've never had, I'm just too honest. Other guys will call her ugly as I admit I find her cute and call myself the loser who will never get her LOL

Defense mechanism for what? I don't get it.