Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious My hearing on whether or not I'll be able to stay in my University begins in an hour.

UserHusayn

UserHusayn

Greycel
Read for context:

But for context, after being fed up with how foids have treated me, I threatened them back and they reported me to the campus police.

I'll be posting updates here as it goes on.

It starts a two and ends at six.

Wish me luck.

Last edited:
I had a hearing once after insulting a foid professor

I went into the meeting with staff and told them some random schizo shit + a winding nonsensical explanation for why I did it, and was let off with a small fine

I had a hearing once after insulting a foid professor

I went into the meeting with staff and told them some random schizo shit + a winding nonsensical explanation for why I did it, and was let off with a small fine
I'm very proud of it

pepeblue-pepebluesky.gif

First hour done. I asked about five minutes ago if I could use the restroom, and they told me that the meeting was almost done and I should hold tight.

First hour done. I asked about five minutes ago if I could use the restroom, and they told me that the meeting was almost done and I should hold tight.
Only an hour in and nearly finished?

That's not an encouraging sign

Is it an online meeting? How are you so comfortable searching incels is in a meeting that decides whether you get to stay in university after threatening people

UPDATE: The person for whom I threatened is joining the call and is bringing eye witness evidence against me.

send pictures or fake

Any notable updates?
The person accusing me, a fucking foid, presented her god awful and highly biased side the the argument. Within a few minutes, my sentencing is going to proceed.

I truly think to some extent I have it worse out of anyone else on this forum. Other men have to simply deal with foids rejecting them, I have to deal with foids actively persucuting me.

your mistake was going to uni in the 1st place.
should have gone to plumbing school

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back