Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

My head is so oval that my mother didnt even feel anything when I was born.

Freder

Freder

Self banned till 1st March 2023
-
Yea my mother used to tell me that she didnt feel anything when she gave birth to me, she actually said that its was more hurtful to her when she was delivering planceta.

My head is so oval its crazy, it has literally zero sharp edges.

When I was kid everyone was laughing at my head, it started in kindergarten.

Then when I was about 16 years old I started to use hair gel to put my hair up, that worked very well for few years, but now Im 30 and Im balding so I cant hide my oval head anymore.

Last edited:
Rocket head, hue :feelshaha:

Same. I actually look like I have microcephaly. It looks as though I’ve been sleeping with my head in a vice all my life

My head is like a weird square shape and it makes me look like a dweeb

My megamind head hurt my mom when I was coming out:feelshaha:

It was god's personal punishment for her breeding and creating an unholy abomination.

You thinks it funny, nigga?

Its ilussion that your hair are longer and bigger and head is shorter - just compare it: :chad: and :soy:
Yes

:blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

I demand delation of this video from youtue since it's offending for minorities with rocket head!

:blackpill::blackpill:
even at birth, you were too small for a pussy to feel it :feelsclown::shock::feelsmage::blackpill::feelsdevil::feelswhat::feelsdevil:
Im purest man alive.
FJIlz90aMAAxiDJ.jpg

Can we get a pic
Sure.
626d32305ba08b001e8ed3df.jpg

:blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

I demand delation of this video from youtue since it's offending for minorities with rocket head!

:blackpill::blackpill:

Im purest man alive.
FJIlz90aMAAxiDJ.jpg

Sure.
626d32305ba08b001e8ed3df.jpg
JFL it’s literally me