Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel My head is so big that it got stuck inside my mother's vagina when I was born

• Thread starter Deleted member 44784
  • Start date
Deleted member 44784

Deleted member 44784

Brown eyes = over
-
I have an older brother, 6 years older, he used to tell me that when I was born, my head got stuck inside my mom's vagina cuz it was so big! He used to laugh at me during my whole childhood, but I was ok cuz I thought it was fake.

Then I grew up and my mother one day just told me that it was a real fact. My head just couldn't stop growing till I reached my adulthood. Honestly I think it is still growing up.

I watched cool Mob Movies, and decided to try using Mob Hats, then I went to the hat store, asked for the biggest size of hat to the Stacy employee of the store.

BIGGEST SIZE OF HAT DIDN'T FIT MY HEAD, AND STACY LAUGHED AT ME

WORSE THING IS I'M BALD BY AGE 25, I HAVE A CIRCLE WITHOUT ANY HAIR ON THE TOP OF MY HEAD!!

I cannot even wear a cap or hat to cover my norwooding4

over or not?

skull girth is the most improtant thing in life

Is your head holding a large high iq brain?

Brutal, especially the balding part. I have a large head also, baseball caps look weird on my head and barely fits on.

I guess extremes of big or small are bad, my skull is on the smaller size and headphones are usually a bit big on even the smallest setting.

I actually know a man who had this, he came out of a noodlewhore toilet and they had to cut her vagina open to let him out. His giant head ruined his parents' sex lives. :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

I actually know a man who had this, he came out of a noodlewhore toilet and they had to cut her vagina open to let him out. His giant head ruined his parents' sex lives. :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
Truecel was born ruining sexhavers lives

Same thing happened to me.

Its over if your head got stuck inside vagina when you born.

Same thing happened to me.
we are brothers in soul and we'll have a heaven where Stacies make massage on our backs and we are normal-headed size, 6'6, with jaw and chin.

Headmogs me, my head is tiny

:bigbrain::bigbrain::bigbrain::bigbrain::bigbrain::bigbrain::bigbrain::bigbrain::bigbrain::bigbrain::bigbrain::bigbrain::bigbrain::bigbrain::bigbrain::bigbrain::bigbrain::bigbrain::bigbrain::bigbrain::bigbrain::bigbrain::bigbrain::bigbrain::bigbrain::bigbrain:

Based megamind destroying your mom's pussy

1. As someone who breezed through school while barely studying for 1 hour (2 hours at MOST) a day while getting As, I can tell you that there is no intelligence for your looks.

I can't be the only one who sees dick gaslighting into this. :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
Brutal Dickpill strikes back again

1. As someone who breezed through school while barely studying for 1 hour (2 hours at MOST) a day while getting As, I can tell you that there is no intelligence for your looks.
True

View attachment 645402
I can't be the only one who sees dick gaslighting into this. :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
Brutal Dickpill strikes back again
:feelsrope: i did not notice that. My brain tries to protect me from another blackpill

True

:feelsrope: i did not notice that. My brain tries to protect me from another blackpill
Everything about my worldview fundamentally revolves around the Dickpill. Frankly, fellowcels rarely pay attention to it. I get it though. Why care when you were given a perfectly functional dick that didn't need 3 surgeries to fix, because your Dad was maniac enough to pass his genes to his son? :feelsseriously:

Everything about my worldview fundamentally revolves around the Dickpill. Frankly, fellowcels rarely pay attention to it. I get it though. Why care when you were given a perfectly functional dick that didn't need 3 surgeries to fix, because your Dad was maniac enough to pass his genes to his son? :feelsseriously:
More like, why care when no woman will ever see it because we are too subhuman.

More like, why care when no woman will ever see it because we are too subhuman.
Right. That's more of an issue for normie looking men who suffer from Subdickitis. :blackpill:

It's the cold hard truth. I actually had an idea of creating this account purely for the Dickpill with Disillutioned's avi, but I scrapped it once I learned ALL the other issues I had,

It's the cold hard truth. I actually had an idea of creating this account purely for the Dickpill with Disillutioned's avi, but I scrapped it once I learned ALL the other issues I had,
If dickpill was a man’s only issue, at least they won’t be treated like shit by society.

If dickpill was a man’s only issue, at least they won’t be treated like shit by society.
100% true. But it would still affect your mentality which would play a role if you didn't have Chad halo.
When it comes down to how I was treaded, I was mostly ignored with the rare bullying.

100% true. But it would still affect your mentality which would play a role if you didn't have Chad halo.
When it comes down to how I was treaded, I was mostly ignored with the rare bullying.
Lucky