Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over My hatred is towards Family. Not chads and stacies.

Incelius Savage

Incelius Savage

The Godfather of Inceldom and Suffering in Life
-
My family

- never checked up on me
- never encouraged me to go back to school or was there to pick me up in the afternoons
- missed my birthdays
- never invited me to hang out
- never tried helping me get friends
- was always gone, some in other states
- treated me like i was less of a human
- had me on welfare and low income so i couldn’t work till i was 18
- didn’t teach me how to drive
- didn’t help me and my mother when we were homeless

I also didn’t wanna hang with them either cuz i cared about my future and didn’t wanna fuck it up. If only i went to school and seen how they treated me. That would have been a better outcome.

I often make up an excuse in my head that i didn’t try hard enough and was too busy in my bedroom trying to moneymaxx on the pc and having no sex drive and not having a friend group so that’s why i ended up this way but that’s just not the case. They didn’t know that.

It’s a double edged sword.

I haven’t even been out in public enough to be made fun of to hate stacies and chads and be jealous of them. Only gotten remarks in stores and stuff. Not full on bullying. I don’t even have a sex drive from penile nerve damage and becoming low t.

So yeah.

All my problems in life are from having a shit upbringing, poor, locationcel, having no support system, control, and freedom.

Last edited:
All of them have equally made your life what it is; your family added the extra base to your suffering and made sure to really cement in the snowballing effects of subhumanity on things like social isolation, financial status, and overall treatment, yes, but you likely would have been dealing with the same many hurdles given to you by the current state of hypergamous foids, and judging, mocking white knights and Chads either way if truly sub 5... :society:

Such is the nature of Chads and foids; they've lifemogged you every step step the way, no matter if newborn, toddler, prepubescent, teenager, adult, or senior... :feelsclown:

They will experience every stage of your life, simply with a million times more desirable genetics making it much better then you had ever it; Chads with how foids treat them, the halo effect, and overall how being attractive has positively reinforced their entire life, and foids with their typical privilege, and hypergamy plus the current treatment of men with their standards benefitting them. :feelsjuice:

I can say that in your case, it's quite welcomed to find a pathetic subhuman to mock or otherwise laugh at, as there's no other discernible reason to attempt to defend you... :feelsjuice:

Negative characteristics are instantly projected onto you due to your unattractive physical appearance; even moreso with a foid. :feelsclown:

Redirect that hate towards soyceity mang, we need to exterminate normies :feelshaha:
:feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha: