Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

My half curry cousin is getting married at 21 to an 18 year old white girl

• Thread starter Deleted member 39081
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 39081

Self-banned
-
He's tall, white and now hes even married to a cute white girl. I don't know if I can take much more mogging. I refuse to go to the wedding since her friends will be there to witness my subhumanity and because all the men will mog me.

Is this the true power of JBW and JBC? :dafuckfeels:

Fucking waste getting married at 21 tbh he should be slaying until mid 20s at the very least.

Last edited:
Ive said it before and I'll say it again, half white-half curry kids do just fine in the west

Muttpill: Mixed Race mogs everyone. @Transcended Trucel
Indeed mutt> all ethnics. Only sub par to pure crackers.

I'd even say many half cum/curry/arab mutts even mog average slav

True but lighter curry and the few with strong bones will turn out well. But yeah average curry/cum mutt is still lacking.

Literally the only reason she's with him is because he has curry in his blood. I've been preaching JBC ever since I joined this godforsaken site but no one believed me
Fucking waste getting married at 21 tbh he should be slaying
Tbh

are you complaining a white got with a white? :fuk: god you cunts sometimes

Fucking waste getting married at 21 tbh he should be slaying until mid 20s at the very least.
If he loves the girl and she really loves him it's better to spend as many years with her as possible imo

Just betabux
He will get divorced and cucked

If he loves the girl and she really loves him it's better to spend as many years with her as possible imo
Yeah, she does seem like a good person but you never know with foids. Despite my jealousy I do hope it's a successful marriage :cryfeels:.
He's white for a curry yes but that doesn't make him actually white. You could tell the difference between him and another white guy cos of the curry genes. He still has black hair, thick eyebrows, hairy etc. Also his height come from his 6'5" curry dad.
Just betabux
He will get divorced and cucked
Cope. He's only 21 and her family is richer than him. Niggas here constantly go on about wanting a prime gf but when someone gets one it's "hurr durr betebuxxer".

:what: Sigma Male Chadpreet? Usually, it's the other way around.
He's living our dream :cryfeels:

Looks like his account got wiped
qrHBTMAiupsVw6D3TNE9cBJBw6yV5TCIyRhi_7_sXw8=w320-h173-no

Muttpill: Mixed Race mogs everyone. @Transcended Trucel
Fuck. If only I was taller and half white :feelsree:
Yeah, she does seem like a good person but you never know with foids. Despite my jealousy I do hope it's a successful marriage :cryfeels:.

He's white for a curry yes but that doesn't make him actually white. You could tell the difference between him and another white guy cos of the curry genes. He still has black hair, thick eyebrows, hairy etc. Also his height come from his 6'5" curry dad.

Cope. He's only 21 and her family is richer than him. Niggas here constantly go on about wanting a prime gf but when someone gets one it's "hurr durr betebuxxer".

He's living our dream :cryfeels:
He's 6'0+ no wonder :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree: