Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over My hairs are turning grey!!

• Thread starter Misogynist Curry 卐
  • Start date
Misogynist Curry 卐

Misogynist Curry 卐

Loves to fap to pawgs
★★★★★
IMG 20221008 115846

It's fucking over for me. I can't even go out without wearing hat in daylight anymore.
I still remember when I was a kid, I had beautiful brown thick hairs and used to get praised by teachers and other students, but now everything changed. I didn't grow, I am skinny, my hairs turned black and now they are turning grey:feelsohgod::feelsohgod:
Is it really common to have grey hairs at 20 nowadays?

Forehead mogs me, skin mogs me, hair mogs me

Why don't you just dye your hair incel.

U fucking got hairline ?????

If thats you, mogs the shit outta my hair.

But regardless, I started finding grey hairs at 19. Its noticeable now but I still don't have a lot at 27. It's been slow going. You'll probably be fine for awhile and then you can die it when you're older.

You're surprisingly not shit-skinned like most curries or is this a lighting trick

MOGGER WTF.
You look normie at least

If thats you, mogs the shit outta my hair.

But regardless, I started finding grey hairs at 19. Its noticeable now but I still don't have a lot at 27. It's been slow going. You'll probably be fine for awhile and then you can die it when you're older.
It's over anyway

Bulging forehead with pajeet hairline,it's over for you midget:feelshaha:

Its natural, its more visible on the dark hair, i got my few gray strands in early twenties, more visible than yours, and didnt changes until early 30 when i got few more. Now at 35 is not that bad.

Gray hairs at 20? You sure it's not just dust or very dry? Maybe if you cut those specific hairs they'll grow back and be normal color

Its natural, its more visible on the dark hair, i got my few gray strands in early twenties, more visible than yours, and didnt changes until early 30 when i got few more. Now at 35 is not that bad.
Brutal.

View attachment 662784

It's fucking over for me. I can't even go out without wearing hat in daylight anymore.
I still remember when I was a kid, I had beautiful brown thick hairs and used to get praised by teachers and other students, but now everything changed. I didn't grow, I am skinny, my hairs turned black and now they are turning grey:feelsohgod::feelsohgod:
you are a light skin shit skin and you exaggerate.

i got too much grey hair

View attachment 662784

No, that's just light. Relax bro

Light skinned curry = ascended curry

View attachment 662784

Looks like a chad

Agepill strikes once again, no one is safe from it

Im 28 norwood 3 or 4 and my sides are almost all white. I just buzz my egg head down now and wear a cap.

I have had grey hair since probably 22 to 23 years old. At 27, I would say my head is probably 5% grey.

Grey hairs mean jack shit. Chad with gray hair = silver fox, salt and pepper etc

it's like having glasses.

lightskin Mogs me

It’s over for you, your skin is pasty white.

That’s chad hair

Mine are even grayer due to stress. It's over.

It’s over for him, he will get mogged by Darkskin Dravidian BVLLs.
Having light skin tone is considered good in India you dumbfuck.
If I was 5'5 shitskin, I would've killed myself long ago.

Only 20? It's from the stress of knowing how doomed you are.

I know a dude exact my age - that thinks I'm a toxic person lol - who is totally grey. Grey beard too... Always worked shit jobs and was disrespected by his bosses for decades.

He always put up with all abuse! Motherfucker can't even read and he's 60! He has to have others read his bills because he can't! Forget driving! He rides the urban bus with the drones...

He sucks down monster sodas then has heart attacks and don't stop drinking it!

And he's a mini manlet! (Almost a dwarf)

OTOH...

I always quit abusive jobs quickly! I lived in the woods and had no rent. I avoided crowds of moggers and niggers! My hair is still mostly brown. Sure my beard has Grey. But it's not solid.

It's from avoiding stress

u should be worrying about that hairline not grey hair

Chad in curryland based on skin color alone

You don't look ugly

wtf how are you curry?