Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope My gymcel plan

Ellsworth

Ellsworth

Chad but they let me post here anyway
★★★★★
As I mentioned before I am hoping to have a gf in time for work Xmas party. (Won’t happen but whatever) part 2 is that I at least want to gymcel for the party. If I can’t have a gf at least I can get my coworkers to admire my gains.

Plan:
-steroids (testosterone) is in the mail. Should be here by Thursday.

-gymcel. Lift consistently minimum 3x per week heavy weight high intensity. Also cardio and good diet to burn fat.

-From now till party day wear long sleeve loose fitting clothes to work. That way at the party I can wear a tighter shirt showing off my arms. Goal is to get comments from people saying wow Ellsworth didn’t know you had that good of physique.

Not much time from now to Christmas but I will try me best. May have to move this back to summer bbq. We shall see.

Best learn a martial art, you never know with these white knight cucks. Silent but deadly.

Best learn a martial art, you never know with these white knight cucks. Silent but deadly.
I built my confidence better learning how to box rather than lifting to look buff.