Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting My Gym days were retrospectively awful

zephyr

zephyr

UK Wizardcel
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The Motto at the 24/7 Gym I used to go is 'It's our Job to make you feel amazing'. How the £*** am I supposed to feel quote 'Amazing' when skinny, lanky me :feelsmage:was surrounded by Buff:chad: at all times?!

Whenever I told my two friends at the time about my tales, they showed little interest. (I made sure not to go on about it a lot) The one and only time I showed a picture of my work out result to my 1st friend, he literally typed "Don't take my Lunch money" When I came to see my two friends one day, I wore Shorts (That was the closest I ever got to showing any of it off. I was only wearing it because it was a sunny day) Do you know what 1st friend did!? He looked at my legs, then looked really sad jealous.

Now it's my Family's turn. My mOm had manic episodes about how she couldn't keep up with the extra washing. I eventually resorted to hiding my Gym clothes under the bed then buying more just to space out the washing for the Washing machine. My Brother, my God; Just about when I was finished, he convinced me to keep going, I pleaded at him with reason and logic that I don't eat and drink enough to get any bigger. But he was too Bluepilled to accept that. I was Bluepilled back then too. £*** the Bluepill. £*** U :bluepill:

I've said this many times on here but my Gym days ended after I got second hand high (From some Cleaner staff doing drugs at midnight, taking advantage of no staff to stop him) then I broke my left upper arm in two. I walked home with it.

'FeEl AmAZinG!!!!!!!!':soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:

Last edited:
I'm not a Saint; There was this period of time my Brother was sick and had to sleep in my room. I could have given the Gym a rest but no, I kept going. I would walk into my room at night, wake him up unintentionally, then he would have a hard time going to sleep again. Part of me thinks that's why he wanted me to keep going. As a sort punishment.

I accidentally broke someones hand once. I see my arm break as a sort of Karmic Justice. A good thing to say if I ever meet him again.

Last edited:
I think I need to start going again. Maybe you do too.

I think I need to start going again. Maybe you do too.
BwA Ha hA ha HA; The Gym instructors actviely despise me! When I broke my arm, they watched the footage then sent me an Email saying. 'Sorry about your Wrist' The £***ers!

I'm just waiting for the day they upload the footage to some Web footage from around the World Website.

Mogs me having friends, also, I just workout at home. I don't want to be around normfags

BwA Ha hA ha HA; The Gym instructors actviely despise me! When I broke my arm, they watched the footage then sent me an Email saying. 'Sorry about your Wrist' The £***ers!

I'm just waiting for the day they upload the footage to some Web footage from around the World Website.
Is it a PureGym by any chance?

Mogs me having friends, also, I just workout at home. I don't want to be around normfags
I tried the whole home workout thing, bought a couple of dumbbells and it was the biggest waste of money. I think I prefer the time out the house because I don't go anywhere anyway.

I tried the whole home workout thing, bought a couple of dumbbells and it was the biggest waste of money. I think I prefer the time out the house because I don't go anywhere anyway.

Each to their own I suppose, it works for me