Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel My guts are fucking hurting daily now

Saysitsover

Saysitsover

Overlord
★★★★★
I had blood in shit and not really shitting right and now my guts hurt man I can’t take this incel genetics I hope it’s just IBS

I have the same thing my stomach starts hurting right after I eat one thing and it burns when I shit

you should probably go to a hospital.

If you have blood can be more than ibs
But as an ibscel abdominal pain fucking suck cant even go to a doctor

You should go to a doctor

Any ibscel can tell their experiences

They said could be csncer

BASED just let your body rot away and atrophy theory

Which means corruption
I'd rather have free healthcare than paying a months (or multiple months) salary just to visit a doctor

Get that checked you probably have crab shit all the way through your gut

Y'all niggas nasty.

I do tooth rotting is it connected :dafuckfeels:
I ain't no (((doctor))) but maybe an infection or parasite from your mouth spread to your digestive tract...

Perhaps you need to clean your dirty ass mouth and drink some healthy fluids

No point suffering like that, just get a doctor's appointment and they can prescribe you something to help

I had blood in shit and not really shitting right and now my guts hurt man I can’t take this incel genetics I hope it’s just IBS
It's the ibuprofen. Ibuprofen causes that if you take too much or are on it for a while

I thought blood in shit was black. If its red its lower down the tract do u have hemorrhoids

Ibs is brootal i have it I want to kms like kurt cobain

Go to a dr u low iq nigger

I poopoo blood sometimes but its just one of those anal blood vessels. Eating clean for a while fixes it like staying away from bread, cheese, coffee. Do you also get nosebleeds?

Drink more coconut water

YOUR WHAT?

You might need to go to the doctor man.

Buy laxatives, I use em weekly now, chronic fucking hemorrhoids will do that, poo poo is important

Eat some Mo crab my nigga