Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious My Greatest Fear in Life is Ascending...

• Thread starter Deleted member 6214
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 6214

Self-banned
-
... and then being shot to death by someone going ER.

I'm not going to wageslave like a donkey, spend thousands on surgery only to be killed later on.

We need a codeword or something to protect ourselves in case we don't want to be killed during an ER.

Of course some incels here would like die, in which case, a codeword won't be necessary.

We need a codeword or something to protect ourselves in case we don't want to be killed during an ER.

Of course some incels here would like die, in which case, a codeword won't be necessary.
That's why I don't condone or support ERs too.

The code should be fast banana.

That’s easy.

VANILLA LATTE

That’s how you know someone is a brothER.

You wont have to worry about that as she'd leave you within the span of a few months/possibly years if you're very lucky. Unless you're model tier, she will almost certainly, most definitely leave you. If you "ascend" you better rush for the life boat that is her womb if you wish to secure your genetic longevity.

That's why we have to have guns. Fucking leftist with their propaganda anti-guns cant win!!.

efd.jpg

Guns protect us

I'm not going to wageslave like a donkey, spend thousands on surgery only to be killed later on.

Higher chances of you being offed by a cop tbh. Especially if you're an ethnic in America.

That's why we have to have guns. Fucking leftist with their propaganda anti-guns cant win!!.

efd.jpg

Guns protect us
If only people who goes ER owns guns and leftists don't, it's a win win.

Ascending too late is worse a fate than never ascending at all.

If I went ER, I would try my best to not to shoot sub 5 guys although I'm sure a few would have to be sacrificed. (In GTA of course).

being shot serves you right for being a fakecel (jkjk)

if you're not in usa you don't have to fear the ER

no it isnt, stop being a moron

Of course it is.

Not that anyone ascends as an incel anyway. Unless one considers getting a 40 y/o hag with kids of her own after a lifetime of being shunned by the opposite sex ascending.

Of course it is.

Not that anyone ascends as an incel anyway. Unless one considers getting a 40 y/o hag with kids of her own after a lifetime of being shunned by the opposite sex ascending.

Low IQ post. Many people here can ascend if they choose to, but the problem is, it's a lot of work, there is no guarantee it will work, and the first 25-30 years of your life are wasted. But if you don't ascend 100% of your life will be wasted so thats ok

There was a thread on this a while ago. Here of lookism, i forgot.

Just yell out PSL lingo..
“It’s over”
“Cope”
“Don’t ER me bro”
“Praise Gandy”

There was a thread on this a while ago. Here of lookism, i forgot.

Just yell out PSL lingo..
“It’s over”
“Cope”
“Don’t ER me bro”
“Praise Gandy”

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

tbhtbh

Low IQ post. Many people here can ascend if they choose to, but the problem is, it's a lot of work, there is no guarantee it will work, and the first 25-30 years of your life are wasted. But if you don't ascend 100% of your life will be wasted so thats ok

Having 1/100th of a life is worse than 100% going to "waste" imo.

Keep your high IQ.

Don't worry, if you have situational awareness, you'll be able to spot our incel brethen from a mile way and then take appropriate actions to evade fire

You never gonna ascend so dont worry boyo

Each one of us should care a picture of St. BlacksOps2Cel so we can identify ourselves in case of emergency. You see someone going on rampage? show him that picture and he will show mercy.