Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel My greatest desire is to murder someone for absolutely no reason.

superlative

superlative

Misanthropic High-Functioning Psychopath
-
Sus amog us
I keep having homicidal thoughts, i just want a dose of relief, i don't care about being caught, i want to choke someone with my bare hands, my libido requests it, it needs blood, but I'm stuck on my house and need to go to therapy everyday, i hate my existence, i wish i could become the next Hitler so i can finally accomplish my desire of killing for the sake of it, i want the world to wake up and treat me as their leader, I NEED TO FUCKING PUT MY DICK IN A HOLE FOR THIS TO FINISH, LEGALISE INCEST.

BBADFE14 8508 4835 AEAA F7C14C3429A9

sure all these made up glowie posts are going to BBC news, IncelTear or something else to make us virgin losers look worse

sure all these made up glowie posts are going to BBC news, IncelTear or something else to make us virgin losers look worse
There's a big line between a mentalcel and a fed lmfao

Hello FBI all my posts on this forum are satire and I'm not a misogonyst I'm just kidding I also love everybody around me :feelsLSD:

I keep having homicidal thoughts, i just want a dose of relief, i don't care about being caught, i want to choke someone with my bare hands, my libido requests it, it needs blood, but I'm stuck on my house and need to go to therapy everyday, i hate my existence, i wish i could become the next Hitler so i can finally accomplish my desire of killing for the sake of it, i want the world to wake up and treat me as their leader, I NEED TO FUCKING PUT MY DICK IN A HOLE FOR THIS TO FINISH, LEGALISE INCEST.
do whatever you want suspicious gray u will be banned soon but we incels are not into animal abuse, go watch your true crime videos about SERIAL MURDER TRAITS, Muhh i larp as Animal Abusers so Incels will accept me muhh

FUCK OFF FUCKING GLOWIE

do whatever you want suspicious gray u will be banned soon but we incels are not into animal abuse, go watch your true crime videos about SERIAL MURDER TRAITS, Muhh i larp as Animal Abusers so Incels will accept me muhh

FUCK OFF FUCKING GLOWIE
yeah so, by your logic, everyone who confesses his crimes to feel better is a glowie? I'm starting to wonder if the celibacy comes from physical ugliness or just mental disability overall

join vale tudo and kali eskrima gyms, closest thing to a death by melee combat thats totally legal

Another FBI and NSA honeypot post