Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel My grandpa will never have grandkids

U

uglyautisticrice

In need of teen love
★★
My grandpa is a former chinese prosecutor (high tier normie height mogs dad) and my dad is a subhuman beta-bux PHD science cel. My dad wagecucked and studyMAXXed hard but all he was able to get was my short not good looking mom who only dated him in the first place so she could get university degree in usa. Also my parents are so bluepilled told me to eat more vegtables even i wanted to become better looking. my grandpa really wants grandkids and tried to arrange a marriage for me, but he is now 86 years old and will likely die in the next few years while i rot in college.

I have not only failed myself not being able to have kids, but failed my entire bloodline. My entire bloodline is not so good tbh, my grandma died right as i was born. 5 of my relatives my uncle my grandpa and my great grandparents died recently. all the guys in my family have married late around 30, to similar age women. no guy in my family has been able to get a young girl and start a family early hence why my grandparents dont get grandparents. also i am an only child, my mom didnt want to produce another baby. She was pressued by my grandma to have kids at 23 years old (based).

Too long didn't read: My family has shit genes and full of beta bux, no wonder im incel

Your your granddad's only grand kid?

You mean great grand kids? You are your grandpas grandkid :feelstastyman:

Your your granddad's only grand kid?
yep, and i meant like he will never see me have kids. its really sad because my grandma died and didn't even see me get born

yep, and i meant like he will never see me have kids. its really sad because my grandma died and didn't even see me get born
fuck man thats brutal, maybe betabux if you want to continue your lineage.

Funny you mention that. My grandfather called my mother a week ago and requested to talk to me about something. This something was if I had a girlfriend, I think I disappointed him.

As a third gen ricecel I relate to this. My Grandpa recently asked me if I thought about getting married and I just had to say that I havent planned that far ahead.

My family never had any expectations for me so at least my failure wasn't under pressure.