Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting My grandpa passed away... Some considerations

:feelsPop::feelscomfy::feelsjuice: Golden Thread. Bookmarked.

You will definitely be one of those guys sperging out in my wealthmaxxed announcement threaed, oh its coming buddy, and you are invited, I'll be sure to "@" you :feelskek:
Sure thing monkey, let's see who will get there first. Just make sure you show concrete proof in your announcement thread. No F12 inspect element screenshots to try and make yourself look rich :feelskek:

At this point i've explained myself. Whether you believe me or not, or whatever narrative you'd like to have of me is up to you. I honestly do not care.
Nigger

Sure thing monkey, let's see who will get there first. Just make sure you show concrete proof in your announcement thread. No F12 inspect element screenshots to try and make yourself look rich :feelskek:
JFL proof?, you think I have a reason to lie to some random fuck on the internet?

I'm just going to say what I have to say, whether you believe or not won't matter, I'm done with this forum after I'm wealthmaxxed anyways

What you're saying doesn't even make sense, if you won't take my word for it when I say I'm wealthmaxxed later, why are you taking my word now when I say that I'm not wealthmaxxed?

How do you know I'm not rich already?

How do you even know I'm black?, I could just be a larping white guy

Your standard doesn't even makes sense, if you'll distrust me later, then why wait, you should distrust me now and think I'm lying about being poor

my condolences

JFL proof?, you think I have a reason to lie to some random fuck on the internet?

I'm just going to say what I have to say, whether you believe or not won't matter, I'm done with this forum after I'm wealthmaxxed anyways

What you're saying doesn't even make sense, if you won't take my word for it when I say I'm wealthmaxxed later, why are you taking my word now when I say that I'm not wealthmaxxed?

How do you know I'm not rich already?

How do you even know I'm black?, I could just be a larping white guy

Your standard doesn't even makes sense, if you'll distrust me later, then why wait, you should distrust me now and think I'm lying about being poor
JFL keep this cringe mental acrobatics to yourself. I can use the same logic: You think I have a reason to believe some genetic loser posting on an incel forum that he just became rich? :feelskek: No proof = you're just piping blabbering nigger monkey

Didn't read, but condolences bro, I hope he lived a good life... better than ours

Read all of it nigga
He lived the life we all want.. respect to the guy. You can't take your riches and assets with you, in the end it's only the people around us that count.

i feel for your loss, my first grandpa died when i was 4 and barcely known him, while second died when i was 12. Life itself is contradiction we are born to this world and we are all destined to die....at least there one category when humans are equal
A lot of you guys don't have concrete beliefs or firm stances, you like you jump back and forth between perspectives whenever its convenient to your current narrative, you hold contradictory beliefs and try to match them up in some weird way

All of a sudden now "being human" is a great thing?

Are humans "good" now?

What was all that shit about the black pill and humanity you were talking about in other threads then?

If you truly believed in the black pill, then one of your goals would be to as far off from being "a human" as possible

"Humanity" is not something to aspire to, you need to decide what you actually believe and choose a path in life, you can't have it both ways

Guys like you will go on and on about how "evil" "human nature" is in other threads, but all of a sudden now "just don't be human" sounds silly to you? lol, why would "being human" (in mindset and beliefs) be a good thing to you all of a sudden

Everyone whose here has a sucky life, the difference is my life has potential to not suck in the future, based on my goals and my mindset, for you the same can't be said

If you be all end all in life is:

Then you've set a bar so low, so vague and easy to attain, that you'll never actually accomplish anything of worth, you'll be complacent and pathetic

"Bonding with other humans" is not something hard to do, you had a bond with your grandfather, and to do that all you had to do was be born, how much more fucking effortless of a goal can you get

The only thing a mindset like yours does is breed failure and complacency

Keep chasing subjective emotional bullshit and see where that gets you

5 years from now you will still be here on this forum complaining about "not being loved" and "forging bonds", I won't
He is having one of worst times of his life and you don't show him any empathy, you show mentality of winner, psychopath which unfortunely always wins when empathetic and weak suffers

He is having one of worst times of his life and you don't show him any empathy
If I show empathy then I validate his illogical mindset which will affect his future life choices, so I'd actually be doing him a disservice

Also, I think people need to "get over death", its going to happen again, and again, and again, and again, so get over it, no point in feeling sad all the time about something you can't stop

Funerals don't even make sense to me, they are a waste of time and money
You can't take your riches and assets with you
I always think this statement sounds so stupid when people think it sounds profound, its like saying "you can't take sea home with you after your visit to the beach"

Yeah no shit, its there are the beach to be enjoyed at the beach, enjoyment is about NOW not later, that's the point, the worth of something isn't reduced because you can only enjoy it "for a while"

in the end it's only the people around us that count.
Why?

You can't take those people with you either

If this is all there is to existence, when you die, all of your "good memories" die with you and one day all the people who remember you will die too

If this isn't all there is to existence and there's an "after life" you still can't take anyone with you, God decides who goes to heaven or hell, can you really enjoy an eternity in heaven knowing that some of your family and friends are being tortured for eternity, enduring the most excruciating things imaginable?

I say focus on what you can enjoy right now, what comes after isn't going to be better than what you have now

Last edited:
What you consider as objective worth? Money?
Yes money, but not because "money is money", but because money is the primary tool of attaining things of objective worth, the objective worth of money comes from its ability to allow you to acquire things of objective worth, money by itself outside of that context has no worth and is completely subjective

These 5 things are objective pursuits, they are the things that you need to survive and enjoy existing, if you have these things and you are an objective person, you won't really want for more, you won't be on some endless quest to "find something deeper in life"

Last edited:
Sorry for your loss.
If you need anything, we are here for you brocel.
Here's a funny picture to help cheer up:

Yes money, but not because "money is money", but because money is the primary tool of attaining things of objective worth, the objective worth of money comes from its ability to allow you to acquire things of objective worth, money by itself outside of that context has no worth and is completely subjective

These 5 things are objective pursuits, they are the things that you need to survive and enjoy existing, if you have these things and you are an objective person, you won't really want for more, you won't be on some endless quest to "find something deeper in life"
About sex/reproduction...Are you willing to pay for surrogacy?

About sex/reproduction...Are you willing to pay for surrogacy?
If I wanted to have children, yes

She'd have to sign a strict contract relinquishing any parental rights though, I would be the only parent of that child, but I don't want any children anyways

I realized that the #1 reason most people have children is to "create a legacy" or "live on"

So its mostly about fear of death and ego

I don't consider a child to be "a legacy", by that logic rats in the sewers have great legacies

A legacy is WHAT YOU HAVE DONE, not what your children have done or may do in the future

The average human wants to take the lazy approach of "leaving their mark" so they create this low standard goal that any animal can attain (reproducing) and exalt it to the status of some world changing event

I don't fear death and I don't see children as "my legacy", so to me a child is just an extremely expensive financial obligation that more likely than not in these times will be nothing but a huge disappointment

Like, imagine having a daughter in these times :feelskek:

Which reminds me:

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xbwMXzwDZCE

You have my condolences. Happiness is the most important things, and a lot of us are condemned to live without it.

If I wanted to have children, yes

She'd have to sign a strict contract relinquishing any parental rights though, I would be the only parent of that child, but I don't want any children anyways

I realized that the #1 reason most people have children is to "create a legacy" or "live on"

So its mostly about fear of death and ego

I don't consider a child to be "a legacy", by that logic rats in the sewers have great legacies

A legacy is WHAT YOU HAVE DONE, not what your children have done or may do in the future

The average human wants to take the lazy approach of "leaving their mark" so they create this low standard goal that any animal can attain (reproducing) and exalt it to the status of some world changing event

I don't fear death and I don't see children as "my legacy", so to me a child is just an extremely expensive financial obligation that more likely than not in these times will be nothing but a huge disappointment

Like, imagine having a daughter in these times :feelskek:

Which reminds me:

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xbwMXzwDZCE

Someone should bookmark your posts ngl. You give so much wisdom for free, can't get that anywhere on the internet. Why is your profile hidden? I'd love to read all of what you post.

إن لله و إن اليه راجعون

May allah Grantz him jannah al firdus .

Someone should bookmark your posts ngl. You give so much wisdom for free, can't get that anywhere on the internet. Why is your profile hidden? I'd love to read all of what you post.

Incase some normie get obsessed and wants to start "looking into me"

To see more of my threads you can always just go to any forum section and filter by user (and use my name)

Beautifully written. I'm extremely sorry for your loss brocel.

You're right. In the end, all that matters is the bond between two people.

Real friendship, real relationships
which we can only dream off

Primitive nigger monkey that's obsessed with wealth and power. You will never become rich and accomplish anything meaningful in your life, because people wont want anything to do with you as they can smell you're a selfish apathetic psychopath. Delusional retards like you whose main focus in life is to become rich are the ones that actually will never become rich, regardless how hard they try. Urgha durgha muh nihilism

View attachment 438616
Can I ask who this based elderly gentleman of wisdom is?

Dan Pena nevermind.

Last edited: