Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel My grandpa is gonna die soon

Sonic

Sonic

Gotta cope fast
-
Hes 89
he is already unable to walk and in bed all the time. He can barely play his guitar

Im very sad, my grandpa will be gone soon.

I dont know how to cope.

Well, that's pretty good going in terms of life span so, if he dies peacefully you should be happy for him

Brutal. Mine died in back in 2017. Born in 1931. He was based and high IQ, i miss him :(

Last edited:
I know how it feels. My grandpa died a couple of months ago, he was only 84. Watching him die was painful, because he was in pain while dying. I still feel like my grandpa is alive and lives at the retirement home. It's hard to grasp that he's dead, it will take some years i think.

I had grandparents die and I didn’t give a shit

I know how it feels. My grandpa died a couple of months ago, he was only 84. Watching him die was painful, because he was in pain while dying. I still feel like my grandpa is alive and lives at the retirement home. It's hard to grasp that he's dead, it will take some years i think.
im sorry to hear that brocel. I hope you find peace after that

Hes 89
he is already unable to walk and in bed all the time. He can barely play his guitar

I dont know how to cope.
Mine died last year and he was 92 or 93. I miss him and his stories :(

Hes 89

I dont know how to cope.
It's inevitable he's probably in a lot of pain let him go peacefully. I'm gonna guess you had a good relationship with this man? I wasn't close to any of my relatives. I was a outcast to the family because of how hideous I came out.

It's inevitable he's probably in a lot of pain let him go peacefully. I'm gonna guess you had a good relationship with this man? I wasn't close to any of my relatives. I was a outcast to the family because of how hideous I came out.
yes he is very dear to me and he always supported me , financially, emotionally and as a father too.

Sorry to hear that. Dying peacefully around your family members at such an old age is a good way to go.

I didn't had grandparents, one grandpa went to buy cigars, both grandparents from mom side died long before i was born. I only had a grandmother that hated and ignored us.

He wasn't autistic
He probably cared more than most baby boomers....What a selfish generation to be a product of Which unfortunately is my scenario. Would generations be the children of millennials or xers

How was is having a grandad in your life? I genuinely have no idea because mine was a fat retarded spoilt bastard whilst the other one died before I was born.