Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel My grandpa has a maxilla

Cayden Zhang

Cayden Zhang

Emperor of all Gigatruericecels-Mogged by Merrick
★★★★★
He has a projected 45 degree maxilla with no cheekbone line like whites despite being pure chink… that means theres a chance I’m mixed wouldn’t mean anything in practice but would still be uplifting to know I’m not 100% pure chink. I know nobody cucked him either because my dad has the same bushy eyebrows as him which are rare in china and no noodles leaving a man with a projected maxilla in 1950s china where its such a rare feature akin to blue eyes there. It’s really interesting that a chink doesn’t have a completely flat face.

damn brutal no reply pill.

He has a projected 45 degree maxilla with no cheekbone line like whites despite being pure chink… that means theres a chance I’m mixed wouldn’t mean anything in practice but would still be uplifting to know I’m not 100% pure chink. I know nobody cucked him either because my dad has the same bushy eyebrows as him which are rare in china and no noodles leaving a man with a projected maxilla in 1950s china where its such a rare feature akin to blue eyes there. It’s really interesting that a chink doesn’t have a completely flat face.
Are chinks not supposed to have maxillas?

BRB using imagination since no pic.

I’ll bump this thread and post one tommorow as I’m still at his house

Yep thats the asian flat face
Makes sense, I had a hazara friend and he looked like he had no bones in his face (despite being underweight)