Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious My grandpa even though bluepilled

• Thread starter Revolution Needed 2
  • Start date
Revolution Needed 2

Revolution Needed 2

General of I.N.C.E.L. Special Ops
-
I can see he sees blackpill but not always admits but seldomly does. For example (not that I side with ukrainians) I told them that those whores are coming west getting fucked and having fun and young men are in shitty situation, most of them will die and no one will care. I told him also that if I died tonight he would probably the only person caring about my death, the rest of the world wouldn't give a fuck and he agreed.

In general even though we argue like a motherfucker sometimes on those kinds of topics (defending his ego from depression probably), he admits some things I say.

Same with my dad, boomers are like that.

I can see he sees blackpill but not always admits but seldomly does. For example (not that I side with ukrainians) I told them that those whores are coming west getting fucked and having fun and young men are in shitty situation, most of them will die and no one will care. I told him also that if I died tonight he would probably the only person caring about my death, the rest of the world wouldn't give a fuck and he agreed.

In general even though we argue like a motherfucker sometimes on those kinds of topics (defending his ego from depression probably), he admits some things I say.
This reminds me of myself and my grandpa. Sometimes I miss him. He is not dead yet but we are not talking anymore. :feelsbadman:

Same with my dad, boomers are like that.
I would say he is a more counscious boomer and I am probably the only person in his lifetime being so open about taboo topics

I would say he is a more counscious boomer and I am probably the only person in his lifetime being so open about taboo topics
They know that men are in worse position, its just they consider that normal. In their time there was no such a thing as gender equality, men were supposed to sacrifice themselves for the state and greater good.

They know that men are in worse position, its just they consider that normal. In their time there was no such a thing as gender equality, men were supposed to sacrifice themselves for the state and greater good.
Yeah, but I feel my grandpa is to some degree fed up with it. I told him lots of blackpill stuff and how it works and he doesn't say anything mostly to counter it since it is logical what I say to him.

Yeah, but I feel my grandpa is to some degree fed up with it. I told him lots of blackpill stuff and how it works and he doesn't say anything mostly to counter it since it is logical what I say to him.
Because their contra argument would be a vague answer based on emotions, my dad is the same, he believes that there are good women who are loyal and dont care for looks or height much and there are whores which does, i always tell him they are all the same and he doesnt deny it anymore even though he still isnt convinced.

Because their contra argument would be a vague answer based on emotions, my dad is the same, he believes that there are good women who are loyal and dont care for looks or height much and there are whores which does, i always tell him they are all the same and he doesnt deny it anymore even though he still isnt convinced.
That's true. But these kind of people are million times better than any nowadays bluepiller cuck that will jester for a woman and play pyramid (hierarchy) game

That's true. But these kind of people are million times better than any nowadays bluepiller cuck that will jester for a woman and play pyramid (hierarchy) game
Yeah, they are also easier to talk to compared to younger generations, at least for me.

Yeah, they are also easier to talk to compared to younger generations, at least for me.
Yup. But it doesn't go for every boomer. They are their own kind. Other boomers are fuckin imbecils just like nowadays normies. Owner of a house I rent lately was 74 and tried to convince me with his small talk gibberish that 30 yo foids hit on him :lul::lul: and in every conversation he tried to underline he was an architect :lul::lul::lul: Fuckin pyramid nigger. My grandpa who is 72 years old when talked with him that landlord had to do this "joke" like "haha you are 72 year old you are still a kid compared to me" fuckin imbecil.

Mostly because I hate USA plus I hate normies virtue signalling like they care about them.
Where are you from? From USA?

So you support terrorists and stealing (for example: https://www.bloomberg.com/news/arti...aine-workers-into-rosatom-after-nuclear-theft) and destroying civilian infrastructure, intentional causing of natural disasters, annexing other countries' lands, not to mention intentionally targeting civilians because not performing well against soldiers just because you don't like one country. OK.

Where are you from? From USA?

So you support terrorists and stealing (for example: https://www.bloomberg.com/news/arti...aine-workers-into-rosatom-after-nuclear-theft) and destroying civilian infrastructure, intentional causing of natural disasters, annexing other countries' lands, not to mention intentionally targeting civilians because not performing well against soldiers just because you don't like one country. OK.
Of course I do from the Russian side

Where do you live and what ethnicity are you?