Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL My grandmother asked me why I don't have a gf

• Thread starter Deleted member 9758
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 9758

PhD in female hating
-
First time a family member asked me that in a serious manner.

Lol she can ask her whore daughter why she raised me to be a socially inept sperg scared of his own shadow and then she'll have the answer.
If only I had half decent parents I would've never ended up here :fuk: I hate my life

Last edited:
Mine used too

I miss you grandma :fuk::fuk:

Yep. “Have you found a young lady yet?” “I’m sure girls like you” :feelskek:

I also hate when people in general ask "Dont you want a gf?". Like Its easy to get a self centered hole to like you :lul:

My grandma was dumb and got dementia towards the end of her life before dying from cancer so she never got to ask me stuff like this cause I was young before she got that shit he was a good grandma tho

I also hate when people in general ask "Dont you want a gf?". Like Its easy to get a self centered hole to like you :lul:
A retard foid in my class asked me how my dating life was going. When I replied that it wasn't going, she told me that I should date if I like, I work plenty hard. I deserve to have someone.

Like bitch, it isn't for lack of trying.

why she raised me to be a socially inept sperg
The cause of Asperger syndrome, like most ASDs, is not fully understood, but there is a strong genetic basis

Still a whore by virtue of being a foid though, especially if she was an old hag when she gave birth to you.

Last edited:
never asked about this, it giga over for me

Funny thing is if grandmothers were young females again they would never fuck dudes who look like us, instead they would for good looking guys.

Ask her to find you a gf:ahegao:

A retard foid in my class asked me how my dating life was going. When I replied that it wasn't going, she told me that I should date if I like, I work plenty hard. I deserve to have someone.

Like bitch, it isn't for lack of trying.
I think lots of foids ask just to rub it in.