Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious My grandfather survived the Holocaust. I would switch places with him in a heartbeat

• Thread starter Deleted member 2047
  • Start date
Deleted member 2047

Deleted member 2047

Self-banned
-
At least he had a woman who loved him. My life is one big concentration camp, a menagerie of horrors that your average man cannot imagine. If they had known what horrors I would have to face as an incel, they would marched themselves right into the gas chambers to free me from this torture. Viktor Frankl wrote extensively about the meaning and optimism that those in the camps found within each other: there is none of that in my life.

Inceldom = The Holocaust without the joy, times a thousand.

Legit. Inceldom is the real Shoah.

It's better to have cancer in his prime time than being an incel

I wish the Nazis had killed my Pole grandparents so I would've never had to live through this hell.

Holocaust didnt exist i heard from some guys ...

I wish the Nazis had killed my Pole grandparents so I would've never had to live through this hell.

Who would be the top poster in this forum if u were not born...

Jews love to cry about persecution, when in fact it was ugly males who have been the most hated throughout history.

Attachments

• IMG_1573.JPG
    IMG_1573.JPG
    449.8 KB · Views: 96
We just happen to be in one of Hell's many abodes. Your grandfather was in another one.

Jews love to cry about persecution, when in fact it was ugly males who have been the most hated throughout history.
You know that there are Jewish dudes who are ugly, right?

Just be Jewish theory is true, just get a cushy job at goldman sachs and beta provide for a sl00t.

Youcan'tescapesomethingthatneverhappenedinthefirstplace

No, you wouldn't. You crack after a week or two within one of those camps.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back