Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

My grandfather has alzheimers and fought everyone in his nursing home a few days ago

M12Comic

M12Comic

rigged world
★★★★★
I wanna be him, ult chad beating up other old ppl and caretakers.

My grandfather is dead

get plenty of aluminum in you and you'll be a low inhib alzheimers chad in no time

Jfl.
Tell us more, go more in depth.
What happened to him afterwards?

High t low inhib chad tbh

Jfl.
Tell us more, go more in depth.
What happened to him afterwards?
Well they couldn't really do anything to him since he has Alzheimer and doesn't understand the reality of the situation. He thought they were all trying to kill him or sm. Called us then moved him to another nursing home

Well they couldn't really do anything to him since he has Alzheimer and doesn't understand the reality of the situation. He thought they were all trying to kill him or sm. Called us then moved him to another nursing home
Your grandpa should've beaten all female employees.

based and Alzheimerpilled

Based grandpa tbh, no inhib

Update, my grandpa passed away two weeks ago. He stopped eating in the nursing home. We’re getting him cremated. When my grandmother dies we are spraying their ashes all over Honolulu, it was their favorite place. :cryfeels:

My condolences.
they killed him. He was right!

Based grandpa nonetheless. The agepill hits anyone and everyone, it's just a matter of time.
My condolences.

Brutal bro , my condolences

My grandpa is a ultra low inhib leech,always going after stacies on their 20's and 30's,but it's pretty based too,one time he gave me $200 to "spend on a whore or something".

I ended up buying games with that money.