Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel My gigasubhuman family will probably not make it past next year. The rope is being forced upon me.

wereq

wereq

Eugenics Lover Suffering From Unfixable Inequality
★★★★★
Short story is that in my truecel-tier family, all three of us including me and my parents are chronically ill. Mom is ridiculously mentally ill. She LDARs all day and has gone from obese to anorexic. We suspect cancer, but she's too much of a phobic to do any serious medically investigation and treatment. She will most likely not live beyond next year.

Dad has a pacemaker but he has been going strong and holding up pretty much until very recently with the stress of my mom's situtation got to him, drove him crazy, and caused his blood pressure, heart rate and chest pains to skyrocket. There's a good chance that he'll become bedridden in the very near future. He's 72.

Now with myself, my reflux disease has been acting up. My primary reflux symptoms are all throat related with soreness and hoarseness. In order to determine if I qualify for surgery, I've been prescribed tests for which I've had to remain over a month without medication which is causing my symptoms to fuck my days up. Now the surgery itself is brutal and so is the recovery.

With diminishing support from my family, I don't know how I'm going to go through with all the tests and surgery. Things are looking increasingly unsustainable for me. I was planning to cope for as long as possible, but deteriorating circumstances are forcing my hand to choose the rope.

Last edited:
Just improve your personality incel

With diminishing support from my family, I don't know how I'm going to go through with all the tests and surgery. Things are looking increasingly unsustainable for me. I was planning to cope for as long as possible, but deteriorating circumstances are forcing my hand to choose the rope.
Beyond brutal living conditions man, it's absolutely no joke at all. Now I know why you support euthanasia, your body and environment is pushing you to your biological limit. :feelscry::feelscry::feelscry:

i think a lot of this stems form your mom. You seriously need to get her some help

i think a lot of this stems form your mom. You seriously need to get her some help
We've tried over the course of the last 5 to 6 years and none of it has worked. We've been forced into quitting.

Beyond brutal living conditions man, it's absolutely no joke at all. Now I know why you support euthanasia, your body and environment is pushing you to your biological limit. :feelscry::feelscry::feelscry:
:fuk:

ive already said this before but it sometimes feels like the universe created us curries in masses so other races can mog us for their eternal copium, fucking clown faggot scam world

We've tried over the course of the last 5 to 6 years and none of it has worked. We've been forced into quitting.
Have you tried medication and maybe medication?
Would it be possible for you to live with the acid reflux? It seems you could probably afford to NEET indefinitely for the rest of your life. Nevertheless, our situations are so similar it drives me insane. I feel like I am looking at my future when I interact with you.

Holy fuck brutal. You seem intelligent though

Your father might have angina. I spray under the tongue can help, glyceryl trinitrate.

Make sure you're mother is warm, kept clean (daily clean of house and shower), fed well, and no arguments and try to make her laugh.

You might have inflammation and this can be treated. Tests can confirm it. Surgery is risky. Also a surgeon always sees solutions to problems as surgical so be very suspect.

Short story is that in my truecel-tier family, all three of us including me and my parents are chronically ill. Mom is ridiculously mentally ill. She LDARs all day and has gone from obese to anorexic. We suspect cancer, but she's too much of a phobic to do any serious medically investigation and treatment. She will most likely not live beyond next year.

Dad has a pacemaker but he has been going strong and holding up pretty much until very recently with the stress of my mom's situtation got to him, drove him crazy, and caused his blood pressure, heart rate and chest pains to skyrocket. There's a good chance that he'll become bedridden in the very near future. He's 72.

Now with myself, my reflux disease has been acting up. My primary reflux symptoms are all throat related with soreness and hoarseness. In order to determine if I qualify for surgery, I've been prescribed tests for which I've had to remain over a month without medication which is causing my symptoms to fuck my days up. Now the surgery itself is brutal and so is the recovery.

fucking brutal this is the most brutal thing i've read all day :fuk: you're easily one of the most intelligent users here brocel i hope the surgery succeeds somehow please don't rope you can get through this :cryfeels:
as for you're for parents this seems more or less the end for them i hope you can forgive them for giving you subhuman genes and cherish the time you all still have together :cryfeels:

Last edited:
You seem intelligent though
I rather be stupid and NT and have decent health.
Damn hope it works out for you in the end brocel :dafuckfeels:
I hope so too, but looks unlikely at this point.
Make sure you're mother is warm, kept clean (daily clean of house and shower), fed well, and no arguments and try to make her laugh.
She gets looked after 24/7 by caregivers but its really very tiring since she loses her mind when left for a second without a caregiver. That is how strong her mental illness is.
Surgery is risky. Also a surgeon always sees solutions to problems as surgical so be very suspect.
Surgery is very risky but I'm increasingly left with no choice.
you're easily one of the most intelligent users here brocel i hope the surgery succeeds somehow please don't rope you can get through this :cryfeels:
I appreciate your words, thank you.
as for you're for parents this seems more or less the end for them
Definitely looks that way.
i hope you can forgive them for giving you subhuman genes and cherish the time you all still have together :cryfeels:
I'm not angry at them anymore. Just tired.

Mother was ill when I was a young child. She often slept on the sofa for most of the day.

Brutal. Sorry about all that. Just when I think I have it bad someone like you comes along with much worse.

can you try contacting those orgs that help people in need?
I am financially ok. My problem is that I need someone to run around and do stuff for me in case of emergency.

i have a bad cervical spine (c6 c7 bulging and my c5 is starting to bulge too) i always have neck pain/tension i sometimes can't breath and have to lay down and turn off the lights.

i went to a chiropractor who was supposed to be my friend, he further botched me and now i have parsonage turner syndrome on my right side, im not gona go into details but i tried to suicide this year in june but my dad caught me.
Absolutely brutal! My dad is hellbent on stopping my suicide as well. He's aware that I'm suicidal so he monitors me constantly. Our parents should be HELPING us go through with our suicide, not prolonging our suffering!! :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

honestly if we could suicide we would have done it behind their backs. but i think we both respect our dads too much.
The only reason I haven't roped is because my dad resurrected my hope by convincing me to pursue art.

im seeing a new dr whos treating me and my dad is paying for everything and he keeps encouraging me to fight, this is the only reason im here for him and i told him idc about anything anymore.
Same. My dad is quite old and has a pacemaker, but he's still running around for my doctor visits and tests. He doesn't want to give up, but I'm running out of mental strength.

about mental health you can try anti depressants but its not gona magically cure your depression i can tell you that because i take them and i dont know if they are helping or not because im still depressed anyway
already on them