Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill My Giga Chad younger brother is even more blackpilled than me

• Thread starter Deleted member 22999
  • Start date
Reads very revenge fantasy-like. I liked it, but it's hard to believe the same parents could produce a chad and an incel.

Then again knowing the whores our Moms likely are...

Just be a psychopathic chad theory

Reads very revenge fantasy-like. I liked it, but it's hard to believe the same parents could produce a chad and an incel.

Then again knowing the whores our Moms likely are...
My brother is the only blonde person in my entire family jfl

My brother is the only blonde person in my entire family jfl
Ya know my parents are the same height more or less and I'm around their size. My brother hit 6' and my Dad's brother is a tallfag. :feelswhere:

How is it possible that at that age he already has so much sex life and knows how to play those tricks? At that age, I was so shy that I blushed and I had a lot of acne and I only masturbated and played video games, the same as now.

girls were snorting cocaine off of chad's dick and getting throat fucked/pumped and dumped daily by chad at age 13-14, but me as an ugly male keeping to himself caused girls to call me a creepy weirdo and would say ewww in unison when they see my grotesque face.
Woman should be boiled and eaten alive (in Resident Evil 3 Remake)

Jesus, Im glad my younger brother is incel like me

You’re brother is based af

Toilets need to be house trained into becoming good little cum buckets, I don't even care if chad shits on women. It is well deserved.