Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel My future whore wife

Nightwalker_98

Nightwalker_98

Likes enjoying coffee with milf.
★★★
I know for an instance that even if i somehow managed to get married in future by moneymaxxin , my future wife would be a no.1 whore who would look for chances to cuck me at every corner of our relationship, I am getting enraged just by thinking about that bitch whore who will be rolling her eyes with ecstasy cheating on me with some Chad meanwhile i rot away earning for her. #icantbreed

She is probably getting gangbanged right now

Marriage is pointless and horrible

Why would you want to get married

Not necessarily, as long as you wiretap her every move, you could threaten divorce if she falls out of line :feelsjuice:

Not necessarily, as long as you wiretap her every move, you could threaten divorce if she falls out of line :feelsjuice:
That bitch better untie my shoelace after i come home after a long day at work , and serve me dinner as well as her pussy later at night..Else i will throw her out

Don't forget the fact that she will take your money, your energy, your family, your hobbies, your happiness, she will suck the life out of you both mentally and physically and financially.

EVERY SINGLE WIFE I know has done this.

The first thing Iranian foids do is cut the husband's family from his life. She won't let him visit them, she won't let them visit, she'll start a fight every time their subject comes up, she'll disrespect them, she'll do anything in her power to cut them out of the man's life.
And when she's done that the man is alone and ready to be abused.
She'll then start a grind operation of humiliation for years to destroy the man's confidence.
After years the man is nothing but an actual slave to her.

I have seen this exact scheme happen to many people.

Don't forget the fact that she will take your money, your energy, your family, your hobbies, your happiness, she will suck the life out of you both mentally and physically and financially.

EVERY SINGLE WIFE I know has done this.
Disgusting whores

The first thing Iranian foids do is cut the husband's family from his life. She won't let him visit them, she won't let them visit, she'll start a fight every time their subject comes up, she'll disrespect them, she'll do anything in her power to cut them out of the man's life.
And when she's done that the man is alone and ready to be abused.
She'll then start a grind operation of humiliation for years to destroy the man's confidence.
After years the man is nothing but an actual slave to her.

I have seen this exact scheme happen to many people.
Imagine this is the case in an Iranian society, the rest of thr world must be going crazy ...how do developed societies even cope

so how old will you be when you get your whore wife