Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting My fucking headphoenes broke

J

jackhanma

Officer
★★
My goddamn fucking skullcandy headphones that I've had for FOUR MONTHS just broke today :reeeeee: :reeeeee: THOSE FUCKERS COST LIKE 200$ MAN
How am I supposed to cope with music in the gym now? I have to listen to the bum ass elevator gym music. DAMN IT i loved those things too...
I'm pretty sure a cable must have snapped in my bag or something because they were perfectly fine yesterday, maybe I'll get them fixed.
Over for clumsycels

my $60 headphones broke a week ago
had them for a while
they sounded good too, might get another pair when i get a chance

My goddamn fucking skullcandy headphones that I've had for FOUR MONTHS just broke today :reeeeee: :reeeeee: THOSE FUCKERS COST LIKE 200$ MAN
How am I supposed to cope with music in the gym now? I have to listen to the bum ass elevator gym music. DAMN IT i loved those things too...
I'm pretty sure a cable must have snapped in my bag or something because they were perfectly fine yesterday, maybe I'll get them fixed.
Over for clumsycels
ovER for skullcandycels (JBL mogs)

Next time don't buy cheap crap bro

@svgmn1 brutal skullcandy broken pill

Time to Wagie Wagie again, pal....
Be a good slave to this capitalist system, and buy new ones like a good little peasant.

Over for clumsycels
lmaooo not expecting skull candy but their new shit is trash. have skull candy hesh3, i literally got them for free cause they were left at my moms work by a customer and they never got it back, I have had them and used them daily since 2019 and they work completely fine but the Wireless battery life is terrible

Over for clumsycels

Just buy $ 0,80 earplugs, that's what I do.

I'm sorry for your loss.

Over for clumsycels
that's what you get for unironically buying the vshaped shit plastic garbage that is skullcandy

that's what you get for unironically buying the vshaped shit plastic garbage that is skullcandy
they were actually really good sound wise they just broke suddenly

What? So, $500 is out of you're budget?

You can't afford any decent titanium ones?
Titanium or any metal as a headband material is super shit for the sound signature. most high end headphones actually still use polymers or hyper polymer material because it is more acoustically inert.

instead titanium could be used as a diaphragm coating material (dome) for it's resonance properties, like the diaphragm of the ultrasone edition 5, which was hailed as one of the worst sounding headphones for it's price because titanium is a horrible choice of acoustic material anyways :feelscomfy:

Last edited:
Titanium or any metal as a headband material is super shit for the sound signature. most high end headphones actually still use polymers or hyper polymer material because it is more acoustically inert.

instead titanium could be used as a diaphragm coating material (dome) for it's resonance properties, like the diaphragm of the ultrasone edition 5, which was hailed as one of the worst sounding headphones for it's price because titanium is a horrible choice of acoustic material.
OK, golly and I thought it was good... Boy do I feel stupid now.

I had Sony xm5 since it came out two years ago and used it daily with no issues. I highly recommend it.

Over for clumsycels
My earphones always break, i just bought some new ones and i'm confident that they'll last or I atleast hope that they do...

OK, golly and I thought it was good... Boy do I feel stupid now.
thats ok mang there are still high end headphones that use materials like carbon etc like dan clark but those are like $1000++

Skullcandy isn't a very good brand tbh next time buy Sony, Sennheiser, Bose.

thats ok mang there are still high end headphones that use materials like carbon etc like dan clark but those are like $1000++
I forgotten about carbon... Good point.

I broke my headphones for ps4 costed 60$ when i overreacted and throwed it on ground by accident