Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL My fucking country (Japan)

full
Yep. That is Japan for you. Worst Western degeneracy with a Jap weirdo flavor ...

Hahaha.

[UWSL]Infact I know a couple from Tehran who left and live in curryland and one thing they are certain about is that they are never going back ![/UWSL]
People who nag about their country make me laugh.
They wouldn't last a month in Iran. Many incels would rope if they come here

shit country and slut females

Last edited:
People who nag about their country make me laugh.
They wouldn't last a month in Iran. Many incels would rope if they come here

shit country and slut females
You're absolutely right.

I (along with billions of others) wouldn't be caught dead in that hellscape of shithole!

gdi bro now I got the commercial stuck in my head
Also I can't believe I've gotten to the point where I'd never want to live in Japan anymore, unless I swapped places with some self-made cuck anituber that all migrate to their without even speaking the language and don't have to endure the horrid work culture since they just farm revenue from low quality content for teen girls and neckbeards.

If I was born there I probably would've killed myself by now, hopefully the nihonjin bros stop fucking even more so I can have a fraction of a percent of a chance with an average jp girl, if only! :incel:
i want to fuck tem
Same.

Last edited:
Would totally fucking dick down all jap whores there
shittttt i wanna fuck a jap whore right now and go all bdsm
i love how we all really fucking japan whores in this thread now instead of venting with the brocel :feelshaha::feelshaha:

I would be happy if I could find even ONE person on the entire sub-continent of India that knows who Buck Strickland is.
[UWSL] Ahh some of these little things make me smile..[/UWSL]

[UWSL]i know that has nothing to do with your reply but...eh, had to say it![/UWSL]
They ain't fight no Jews mang. They were figtin those aMercian boys, and they were all hat and no cattle!

Last edited: