Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel My friends seem to try to avoid me more and more

• Thread starter SuccessfulShark
  • Start date
SuccessfulShark

SuccessfulShark

Veteran
★★
I really don't know what's wrong with me, but it's a pattern I see, I make friends, things go well in the beginning, and then as time progresses, I start becoming a stranger to what were initially friends, they kinda avoid me and when I call them or ask them questions, I get ignored or dismissed, and when I insist, people talk with me as if they were putting a huge effort.
I can't understand what is diffrent about my personality that repels people. Can anyone relate?

are you autustic?normies don't react well to autists,so maybe they thought they could handle your autism for a bit,but then realized that you were autistic in every single way and threw you off.

also could be that,you were just a side friend they had whilst they found other "better" more high status friends,and that as soon as they got them they kicked you out or barely care about you because their pride is huge now.

there are really a bunch of reasons.but who are these friends you are talking about exactly?most relationships these days are incredibly fleeting so don't expect much of them.

are you autustic?normies don't react well to autists,so maybe they thought they could handle your autism for a bit,but then realized that you were autistic in every single way and threw you off.

also could be that,you were just a side friend they had whilst they found other "better" more high status friends,and that as soon as they got them they kicked you out or barely care about you because their pride is huge now.

there are really a bunch of reasons.but who are these friends you are talking about exactly?most relationships these days are incredibly fleeting so don't expect much of them.
I'm not diagonised but I made a test online and scored 25/50. Also, it's like a friend group, we know each other, but they don't seem to like me as much as they like others, and it's getting worse as time goes. I have seen this happen in the past too with other people.

I'm not diagonised but I made a test online and scored 25/50. Also, it's like a friend group, we know each other, but they don't seem to like me as much as they like others, and it's getting worse as time goes. I have seen this happen in the past too with other people.
are they real life friends?when people get boyfriends,new jobs,and get some increase in status,they often push other people away,especially if it's someone they don't value much to begin with.

normies relationships are very transactional

are they real life friends?when people get boyfriends,new jobs,and get some increase in status,they often push other people away,especially if it's someone they don't value much to begin with.

yes, but that's weird because I'm the only person on the friend group getting this treatment

yes, but that's weird because I'm the only person on the friend group getting this treatment
Have any of them started becoming more popular?

I remember being friends with a few people in high school and this one normie rice guy eventually started to not like me and it seemed to especially happen after he got a lot more popular. He literally called himself the most popular kid in the advanced classes (where I was too), I think semi-jokingly. I didn't hang out with them as much as before because they didn't really ask to and when one time on the bus I got invited to hang out with them he got pissed once he realized it off the bus. He yelled "no _____ go home!" Everyone looked at him kind of weird and just moved on but it ruined the day for me. In high school I was more meek cause idk I was young or cause I was less socialized. Now a days I would tell the faggot to fuck off.

Then later I got much better friends that invited me to trips but then I moved countries. One of those guys was actually from the first group (friends with both groups) and they kind of made fun of him is what we realized.

So it might be you being seen as lame and making them look bad or something.

i had a friend group where i wasn't valued much,so i know some of the feeling.unless you did something,you are probably just a bit uglier or weirder then the others and that's usually enough.maybe you actually did something,but i have no clue.

Have any of them started becoming more popular?

I remember being friends with a few people in high school and this one normie rice guy eventually started to not like me and it seemed to especially happen after he got a lot more popular. He literally called himself the most popular kid in the advanced classes (where I was too), I think semi-jokingly. I didn't hang out with them as much as before because they didn't really ask to and when one time on the bus I got invited to hang out with them he got pissed once he realized it off the bus. He yelled "no _____ go home!" Everyone looked at him kind of weird and just moved on but it ruined the day for me. In high school I was more meek cause idk I was young or cause I was less socialized. Now a days I would tell the faggot to fuck off.

Then later I got much better friends that invited me to trips but then I moved countries. One of those guys was actually from the first group (friends with both groups) and they kind of made fun of him is what we realized.

So it might be you being seen as lame and making them look bad or something.
I would say yes, but not that significantly... thanks for your input
i had a friend group where i wasn't valued much,so i know some of the feeling.unless you did something,you are probably just a bit uglier or weirder then the others and that's usually enough.maybe you actually did something,but i have no clue.
Maybe, I think it might be it, I hope I kinda just got bad luck and got with the wrong people, instead of going with people who accept me more

You’re either too boring or too ugly brocel :fuk: my condolences

Usually in friends group you're valued more if you have inherent value, like good looks, funny guy, have a car, invite everydude to your house for fun, etc. If you don't have any of those you need to compensate with other things, if not you'll hardly mean anything to others. Sad but it's the way it is.

Relatable. Don’t even think it’s autism since these acquaintances of mine treat this other actually autistic guy better than me

Whatsagroup

it's all good till you and them are both happy with the exchange
but that ends very quick

Last edited: