Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting My Friends Having Families and Good Jobs Has Officially Destroyed A Tradition I Always Considered Sacred

Tranquil Fury

Tranquil Fury

Chad Basher
★★★★
There are a number of movie series we grew up with as kids/teens/young men and would often set aside a weekend to watch them all in one sitting, essentially taking turns picking the series. We would get up early, go grab breakfast at a local mom and pop diner, purchase a day long food spread, and proceed to just do one movie after the other in marathons that would last anywhere from four to seventeen hours. It was a steady blend of eating, drinking, being merry, recalling special memories associated with said movies, the works. I try and appreciate the few good things I have in life, but this one has officially been taken away from me. All my friends have wives, kids, and full time jobs, and apparently just don't have the time anymore. There were a couple of series we usually do in October in theme with the Halloween season, and within the last six years, it was pretty much standard that at least one of two of them couldn't show up thanks to work or family, but for the second time in a row, NONE of them were able to make it, and like a pathetic fuck, I proceeded to essentially spend two days straight, eating a days worth of food by myself, binging box sets and series by myself, thinking back of times when things were a bit more simple and bearable, wanting to laugh and reminisce, but bitterly realizing that those days are gone forever, and how I'm continuing to grow farther and farther apart from the handful of guys that at least got me through some of my rougher and lonelier days. When will it all just fucking end for me already ?

Paragraphs MF can you use it