Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL My friend was graped and filmed, please help!!

She shouldn't've left the house then

Somehow the blame will be pinned on us even though her rapist was probably a normie sexhaver jfl

>Supposedly get "raped" before because you were blackout drunk at strangers place
>Continue to get blackout drunk at strangers places
>get "raped" again
>will still be getting blackout drunk at strangers places.

Woman Moment

Somehow the blame will be pinned on us even though her rapist was probably a normie sexhaver jfl
:blackpill::blackpill:

They will say all mean bad now with their current motion of feelings

A week later when another chad approaches them they will be like " He's going to be my teddy bear"

This.

Also jfl that the OOP went to reddit to post this instead of going to Jewish glowies :feelskek::feelskek:

It just gets so tiring

Somehow the blame will be pinned on us even though her rapist was probably a 6’4 Aryan chad
It’s always the inkwells fault. Chad could do no wrong (the incel physically doesn’t leave the house)

Foids value their reputation above mens life.

tbh this is why you should never take these rape posts seriously chances are they're lying

Film or it didn't happen

Most rapes aren't random muggings in the middle of the night, they are people you know and trust and are comfortable with

Meaning Chad is more likely to rape then inkwell

Both her and I have been raped before (along with almost all of my friends)
:feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

Post the video to onlyfans and make money off it

so much larp in the comments i think i got brain damage reading them

Women vs. The responsibility of admitting that you made a mistake

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back