Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL My personality and interests don’t matter to men AT ALL

'My personality and interests don't matter to men AT ALL'

Gamer girls literally cannot be single. They are in high demand. The problem is with her. Her standards are way too high. She could easily get with her looksmatch, but she doesn't want that.
Yep. It’s ridiculous when these women complain about loneliness when they could get a looksmatch end man easily

View: https://old.reddit.com/r/TwoXChromosomes/comments/1dsu2gm/my_personality_and_interests_dont_matter_to_men/

As if persoynality matters to roasties :feelskek:

I deserve I deserve :foidSoy: Yikes stop being so entitled sweaty, you don't deserve anything :feelsLightsaber:

the wild thing is the things that she's into are what loser virgin nerds are often into, so clearly her personality detector is off, since the CHADS she matched with are all meathead dudebros that probably would rather surf or beat up a nigger than be caught dead painting a gay painting or pulling out the switch.

the wild thing is the things that she's into are what loser virgin nerds are often into, so clearly her personality detector is off, since the CHADS she matched with are all meathead dudebros that probably would rather surf or beat up a nigger than be caught dead painting a gay painting or pulling out the switch.
Doesn't matter what you're foid is into at all being a man hell it is better if they don't have a career and just trad by standards of normfags if they have a high paying job and live with you then you are seen as less of a man and being a stay at home male wife no matter how good you're own job is

2024 07 01 23 47 00 My personality and interests dont matter to men AT ALL   r TwoXChromosome

Fdsa

SO SHE HATES AUTISTS THAT UNDERSTAND CONSENT BUT DONT UNDERSTAND SEXUAL ESCALATION

Gamer girls literally cannot be single. They are in high demand. The problem is with her. Her standards are way too high. She could easily get with her looksmatch, but she doesn't want that.
This. She's chasing 6'3 good looking white dudes, ofc they will just fuck her then discard her unless she's something special.

Well nature is shallow, mating is shallow, it's time these women woke up to the truth of the world, their only value comes from how fuckable they are

Yet another dumb, useless piece of meat whore with a self-inflated sense of ego.

Getting matched with Chads for her looks simply isn't enough for her. She wants her boring, mediocre hobbies to be worshipped as well.

She knows she's a worthless piece of meat whose only purposes is to be used a cum dumpster by Chad. And copes so hard by wanting Chad to pretend to give a shit about her mediocre hobbies.

And yes, I include myself here. My hobbies are also video games and movies, and they're not that impressive tbh. But the difference is, I don't want women to be FUCKING AMAZED by my shitty hobbies.

And by the way, there are SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MANY lonely gamer guys out there, who would love NOTHING MORE than having a gamer girlfriend.

There's a reason there are so many gamer girlfriend memes. Myself included, I WOULD FUCKING LOVE A GAMER GIRLFRIEND TO ALSO WATCH MOVIES WITH.

But that's not what she actually wants.

What she actually wants is a guy who looks like Henry Cavill, who is as wealthy as Henry Cavill, who occasionaly plays games and watches movies, and who would worship her for her mediocre hobbies.

She doesn't want a gamer guy, because if she did, there's no fucking chance she would still struggle to find some.

I bet she instantly swipes left on all the actual guys who would be compatible with her. She only cares about and sees Chads, and Chads being Chads with many options, of course they don't have a shit about her boring ass mediocre hobbies.

Chads only know to pump and dump.

IT MAKES ME WANT TO CRY OUT OF RAGE

LITERALLY MY WHOLE LIFE, I DREAMED AND FANTASIZED ABOUT HAVING A GAMER GIRLFRIEND TO WATCH MOVIES WITH, BECAUSE GAMING AND MOVIES HAVE BEEN LIKE 90% OF MY LIFE.

And this worthless toilet has the fucking audacity to complain that men are shallow, when she herself wouldn't give 2 shits about men like us. Most of us are gamers, we've coped with games our entire life.

But that's not what this dumb whore wants.

She's coping and seething because she knows that the men she chases only see her as a dumb piece of meat.

I'm right fucking here. I could talk with you about movies and games all fucking night.

But you wouldn't even fucking entertain the idea of giving me a chance because I am ugly.

FUCK YOU

RRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee: THESE FOIDS PISS ME OFFFFFFFFFFFF

lol sounds like someone couldn’t attract the Chad that they wanted despite supposedly being so hot. :feelskek:

Time to consider settling Jizzfairy or accept being surrounded by cats or eaten by a bear to close out your lonely days. :feelsjuice:

Why doesnt she just acquire some new hobbies and learn to love herself? Thats what they tell incel men to do.

the way there are plenty of nice guys that would cherish her and treat her right but she wouldnt look twice at them.

Chads only know to pump and dump.
this is so real. attractive people will always be shallow, because they never needed to have anything else to add value to them. but women will always care about looks more than personality.

this is so real. attractive people will always be shallow, because they never needed to have anything else to add value to them. but women will always care about looks more than personality.
It's so annoying they are complaining men only care about sex, while at the same time only chasing the type of man who only cares about sex.

There are so many lonely, single, more interesting jestermaxxing men who would actually be compatible with the woman, but of course, she doesn't even want to hear about it. She just wants the best looking man, period.

The real irony is that if the post was made by a male all the comments would be saying "lol found the incel / nice guy"

Incel talking points are actually allowed on reddit, as long as the poster happens to be a woman

Last edited:
Lol, it’s sad how some of them have this constant need to humble-brag. “It’s so hard to be pretty and constantly complimented on my looks!” The best part is, all the other ones HAVE to play into it (and upvote, comment etc.) in their typical hive mind fashion, lest they risk appearing resentful or unattractive. :feelshaha::feelsPop:

"video games"
bitch ill talk to you about video games as much as you want!!!!!
this is how you can tell she is a picky motherfucker. pretty AND plays video games? how are you "single"

Nothing more needs to be said.

Lol, it’s sad how some of them have this constant need to humble-brag. “It’s so hard to be pretty and constantly complimented on my looks!” The best part is, all the other ones HAVE to play into it (and upvote, comment etc.) in their typical hive mind fashion, lest they risk appearing resentful or unattractive. :feelshaha::feelsPop:
Clown world

she realized her normie simps only want that tits and ass
That or she has no personality kek. Playing videogames isn't a personality. Women have no concept of personality because it's a male phenomenon. Of course she's probably just complaining about Chad not being interested in her beyond her body.

Last edited:
That or she has no personality kek. Playing videogames isn't a personality. Women have no concept of personality because it's a male phenomenon. Of course she's probably just complaining about Chad not being interested in her beyond her body.
This! Like what the fuck even is a good personality?

women will literally join gaming servers on discord with an anime girl pfp to get emotionally starved men to buy things for them. the idea that she is open to a relationship and can't find a man that shares and respects her interests is literally impossible, no way she isn't lying.

She should give the ugly nerd with same interests as her a chance.
full

The real irony is that if the post was made by a male all the comments would be saying "lol found the incel / nice guy"

Incel talking points are actually allowed on reddit, as long as the poster happens to be a woman
Yeah, was going to post exactly this.
It's insane how nobody sees or cares about the double standard.
It's so isolating releasing that most people aren't even self aware enough to notice blatant hypocrisy like this, makes me wonder why I even try to form any meaningful connections with people since the majority would be too stupid to comprehend anything I have to say anyway.