Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

My friend tried JBW in Mexico and it didn't work

thespanishcel

thespanishcel

Overlord
★★★★★
First of all his father is from Netherlands so he's more white than me kek, even though he's Spanish. They moved to Mexico for two years and he told me that he didn't date any girls and not one of them approached him, but also says that he doesn't care because Mexican girls are ugly. He's back in the country now because he hated living there.

he's Spanish.
Thats why it did not work

When we ethnics say JBW, we mean be nordic looking(in terms of coloration and facial features), you cannot have one or the other

also Southern Euros/Eastern Euros are honorary ethnics

When we ethnics say JBW, we mean be nordic looking(in terms of coloration and facial features), you cannot have one or the other

His father is Dutch so he really looks white

His father is Dutch so he really looks white
tbh is his features white?

cuz tbh I have seen some "white passing" ethnics that may look white, but when looked at again, they are ethnics but with light features

also he has to be completely white,

he has to look mostly dutch or whiter

mexico has spanish people

JFL, of course it didn’t work, it’s bullshit, always has been. (((JBW)))

tbh is his features white?

cuz tbh I have seen some "white passing" ethnics that may look white, but when looked at again, they are ethnics but with light features

also he has to be completely white,

he has to look mostly dutch or whiter
Girls don't like pasty white guys.

KEK of course it would not work, I'm a 25 years old "white" guy in Braziland, never even had a female friend nor a hug a from a female outside my family, you are dreaming that this would work in latino countries, it will only work if you are a 6/10 blonde with blue eyes, the true white, then this might work but tbh if someone is like that he already is a volcel for me.

KEK of course it would not work, I'm a 25 years old "white" guy in Braziland, never even had a female friend nor a hug a from a female outside my family, you are dreaming that this would work in latino countries, it will only work if you are a 6/10 blonde with blue eyes, the true white, then this might work but tbh if someone is like that he already is a volcel for me.
Try Peru

so how tall is he and what color are his eyes?

What's your height and social class? You could probably jbw some low class foids if you have enough height

First of all his father is from Netherlands so he's more white than me kek, even though he's Spanish. They moved to Mexico for two years and he told me that he didn't date any girls and not one of them approached him, but also says that he doesn't care because Mexican girls are ugly. He's back in the country now because he hated living there.

JFL he still needs to approach. Mexico for the most part uphold themselves to traditional standards.

Im certain that your friend did ZERO attempts at getting laid. Why would he when he deemed them ugly, and on that point I have to agree.

Mexican race as a whole are definitely sub5 on average.

What part did he live in?

Wonder what @Over4Mexicels thinks of this.

When I was in Central America I noticed that guys who were clearly Euro tourists were mostly left alone, but that's also because Northern Europeans have an unfriendly culture and don't like to smile or have unwanted touch. I would think a more "relaxed" white guy who didn't look so "alien" would do better.

What's your height and social class? You could probably jbw some low class foids if you have enough height
I'm 187cm and I low middle class here so basically I'm poor, the only foids I could use JBW is 3/10 landwhales black foids wich I would never even consider, I prefer to die a virgin, if I could use JBW in black foids like this one

I would gladly date a black foid like her, marry her and have mixed babys, but the best I could get with JBW here is somehting like this

Call me volcel if you want, but I prefer to be a perma virgin.

I'm 187cm and I low middle class here so basically I'm poor, the only foids I could use JBW is 3/10 landwhales black foids wich I would never even consider, I prefer to die a virgin, if I could use JBW in black foids like this one

View attachment 156223

I would gladly date a black foid like her, marry her and have mixed babys, but the best I could get with JBW here is somehting like this

View attachment 156225

Call me volcel if you want, but I prefer to be a perma virgin.
So you are tall and white in low class brazil? I'm not saying you are fakecel but your face must be fucking disgusting.

Who cares, beanbitches are repulsive

Mexico seems like a bad place to live. Too many Mexican cartels and too much crime there. You probably stick out like a sore thumb and become a target for robberies if you look white and rich.

Spanish are a lot like asians. They got some uglies but more of their population at least look in the solid 5 range

I don't see why it would work in Latin America. Their females are hot and their guys are too. It can only work in impoverished noodle countries like Thailand.

Mexico already has Euro looking community that is Castizos. So maybe that's why it didn't work

So you are tall and white in low class brazil? I'm not saying you are fakecel but your face must be fucking disgusting.
it is :cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels:, I'm a 3/10 with recessed chin and non existent jaw in the lateral of my face, I have a bulbous nose that I think I got from some distant ethinic gene and I'm going bald.

I am nordic loocking south european so stfu about this stupid theory

It's truly over for your friend if he is white and average and not a single foid hit on him srs.

Ñposting
Mexico is a good place for JBW but becuse of traditionalist culture. You'll have to talk your way to bed

JBW only works sometimes.

He's ugly and mexico isn't the place to do that.

JBW competition in Mexico is high. Next time tell him to go to South America or some shit.

I am nordic loocking south european so stfu about this stupid theory
Sure you are

If you are actually nordic looking and not blond hair, blue eyes but still med phenotype I will believe you

jbw is bullshit lmao if u have a 2/10 face like me being white is irrelevant. Maybe it works with noodlewhores but there are barely any asian on my country

Sure you are

If you are actually nordic looking and not blond hair, blue eyes but still med phenotype I will believe you
I have light blond hair and blue eyes and darker skin but still mediteran phenotype

i'm not sure if jbw works in latin america tbh. I'm from there and a lot of whores are atracted to latino guys instead of whites like me

I have light blond hair and blue eyes and darker skin but still mediteran phenotype
its over

you have to actually have nordic phenotype + coloring

I knew several "white passing" ethnics irl(arabs mostly), but most still looked like ethnics photoshopped with light features

thus they were subjected to riducle

its over

you have to actually have nordic phenotype + coloring

I knew several "white passing" ethnics irl(arabs mostly), but most still looked like ethnics photoshopped with light features

thus they were subjected to riducle

I know that it is over. In my blue pill daysI use to think wymmouns find this types of men hot.
But the most people thaught I am swedish or so..