Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill My friend told me that Tinder is like defusing a bomb

Nordicel94

Nordicel94

Pancake-faced viking-cel
★★★
I've talked about this friend before (my only friend). He's a MTN and he gets some matches on Tinder here and there, but the conversations are like defusing bombs because if you say one thing slightly wrong, even if you've already had a successful back and forth, you get ghosted.

This obviously didn't happen in previous generations before Tinder, because if you were talking to a foid and you said a remark that didn't quite sit 100% right, she would obviously "forgive" you and keep talking, she couldn't just evaporate into thin air. Now, she has 50 other concurring conversation at the swipe of a finger, so why should she put up with a message she doesn't 100% vibe with and give you more chances to prove yourself? She'll just move on and forget about you.

Even if we miraculously got matches, we would be so screwed.

No matches for my face

He's a MTN and he gets some matches on Tinder here and there, but the conversations are like defusing bombs because if you say one thing slightly wrong,
The fate of NTmaxxers, that's why I think Chads can just relax bc they know they are attractive to get pussy anyways so they can really just be themselves and don't have to "maintain frame" , even though normies to tell you to just "be yourself".

If you're having conversations on Tinder, you've already lost. You set up fucking within a few messages.

chad doesnt have to care about defusing the bomb jfl

"Dating apps aren't real life."

"Ew! Don't cold approach me! I hate being cold approached!"

No winning.

Your looks are the vibe of the conversation.

I've talked about this friend before (my only friend). He's a MTN and he gets some matches on Tinder here and there, but the conversations are like defusing bombs because if you say one thing slightly wrong, even if you've already had a successful back and forth, you get ghosted.

This obviously didn't happen in previous generations before Tinder, because if you were talking to a foid and you said a remark that didn't quite sit 100% right, she would obviously "forgive" you and keep talking, she couldn't just evaporate into thin air. Now, she has 50 other concurring conversation at the swipe of a finger, so why should she put up with a message she doesn't 100% vibe with and give you more chances to prove yourself? She'll just move on and forget about you.

Even if we miraculously got matches, we would be so screwed.
normies talk to women via text for 1 month and don't even get a kiss

I ain't never defused no bombs before!