Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

My "friend" knowingly left me out of college parties not caring if i missed out and am in pain.

I

iHATESOULS

Banned
-
I had a friend I knew since I was like 18. We used to go in the city where we met to events and idolize zyzz and talk to girls. Long story short he always said he liked me and stuff, but knew I was a little strange.

They even didn't invite me to their highschool grad party even after I threw a party at my apartment.

We hung out at his house during our college days and went to the gym, he said if I just act normal like I am now with his friends we can go to parties.

He knows I had no friends and was dying to go parties and meet girls.

Long story short he only talked to me on snapchat and I was Always supportive on his hair growth from hair treatment. About life and looks saying he looks great.

Never when I asked did he invite me to parties with him, he knowingly left me out home alone on weekend nights while he went and parties at exclusive house parties.

Knowing I was dying to go like a caged animal.

Years later I tell him I still resent him for that and he never apologizes, he also said I was a liability.

He could have at least told me the address.

Now he says he's too old to go for all that. Meanwhile I still want to get ripped and go. I hate normies like that.

I've never been to a party.

Sounds like he never really considered you a friend tbh. I’m sorry man. Especially with how he’s acting to you now.

Normies will always do that to people they see as below them. I've had people treat me similarly, where I was turned down at the door and couldn't get in to parties or other gatherings due to my subhumanity. After many rejections in university I just kind of gave up on maintaining "friendships" or going to "parties" and only did school sanctioned clubs and focused on my classes.

Also it's very fucking stupid that your "friend" will never apologize and even called you a liability. From what you've said it looks like this man has no sense of self-introspection or guilt at all. He only cared about himself and didn't care who he dropped or stepped on while he made his way up the social ladder.

Last edited:
Jfl at those who still romanticize male friendship in 2023

Sounds like he never really considered you a friend tbh. I’m sorry man. Especially with how he’s acting to you now.
Thank you man, honestly.
Yeah he was never my friend it's like I was hanging off an edge into misery and missed out youth, and he didn't grab my hand and help me. Now I missed out and suffer and he still doesn't apologize.

He knew I knew nobody or had any friends. He could at least told me the address of the house parties . I missed out on partying with youths my age. It's over I HATE LIFE. Not GOD who is THE LIFE but you know what I mean. The society !

IM CRYING.

Normies will always do that to people they see as below them. I've had people treat me similarly, where I was turned down at the door and couldn't get in to parties or other gatherings due to my subhumanity. After many rejections in university I just kind of gave up on maintaining "friendships" or going to "parties" and only did school sanctioned clubs and focused on my classes.

Also it's very fucking stupid that your "friend" will never apologize and even called you a liability. From what you've said it looks like this man has no sense of self-introspection or guilt at all. He only cared about himself and didn't care who he dropped or stepped on while he made his way up the social ladder.
Exactly. Exactlyyyyyyyyy. He cared nothing about me, nothing if I was dyinggggg to go to a party, I was nice to him, he didn't care.

A fake friend who was only a "friend" on snapchat when we talked but if it came to parties . Nope I'm too much of a loser.

He gaslights me too, as if I'm the problem and that he didn't stop me from going out and I can't blame him for my problems.

The dude knew that I had No friends and didn't have any knowledge of all the house parties going on, how the fuck can I go out?

He knew I wanted to go to college parties and he didn't even help me.

it's like I was hanging off an edge into misery and missed out youth, and he didn't grab my hand and help me. He has no sympathy or remorse.

Now I missed out and suffer and he still doesn't apologize.

Thank you man, honestly.
Yeah he was never my friend it's like I was hanging off an edge into misery and missed out youth, and he didn't grab my hand and help me. Now I missed out and suffer and he still doesn't apologize.

He knew I knew nobody or had any friends. He could at least told me the address of the house parties . I missed out on partying with youths my age. It's over I HATE LIFE. Not GOD who is THE LIFE but you know what I mean. The society !

IM CRYING.
He sounds like a piece of shit. Try your best to just let go of him. Don’t try to get an apology out of him, in his mind he’s done nothing wrong and I doubt he would even give serious thought to considering he might be wrong, all it will do is prolong the pain for you. I had friends like this too, I keep a distance now because I know they don’t have my best interest at heart and they know what to say or do to hurt me.

He sounds like a piece of shit. Try your best to just let go of him. Don’t try to get an apology out of him, in his mind he’s done nothing wrong and I doubt he would even give serious thought to considering he might be wrong, all it will do is prolong the pain for you. I had friends like this too, I keep a distance now because I know they don’t have my best interest at heart and they know what to say or do to hurt me.
You had genuine friends who purposely didn't invite you to parties?

Were you dying to go like I was always asking and mentioning how you wanna go to house parties and grind with girls?

Man these people have no remorse.

I remember thinking I'd invite people. I was like zyzz or even better, JESUS. I had sympathy and empathy for everyone to not miss out I'd invite anyone to come so they don't miss out too. I knew how it felt.

But most people don't. And are assholes.

Sorry that happened bro, and thank you. Yeah it really sucks, they are npc scum all of them.

You had genuine friends who purposely didn't invite you to parties?

Were you dying to go like I was always asking and mentioning how you wanna go to house parties and grind with girls?

Man these people have no remorse.

I remember thinking I'd invite people. I was like zyzz or even better, JESUS. I had sympathy and empathy for everyone to not miss out I'd invite anyone to come so they don't miss out too. I knew how it felt.

But most people don't. And are assholes.

Sorry that happened bro, and thank you. Yeah it really sucks, they are npc scum all of them.
Not exactly the same situation, but friends who were two-faced and would shame me for what I wanted. I also tried my best to include as many people as I could.

Thanks man.

I did all that and it didn't benefit me at all, it was just me getting drunk while a bunch of normies socialized and hooked up with each other while I was standing in a corner somewhere, talking to one or two people, getting piss drunk, embarrassing myself then going home repeat.

Sometimes if my friends were invited by some uberchad they would ask if it was okay then ditch me at home, I stopped talking to all of them and haven't heard anything for 6 years now and I do not care whether they live or die at this point.

People go to these places to be around high SMV people they were not made for low SMV & truecels something that took me a long time to accept, I was the bluepilled moron all my teens that tried and tried thinking it was x or y or z but it was the face all along, always will be.

He sounds like a bit of a narcissist, tbh. He used you. He only kept you around when/where you were useful to him. You were used to feed his self-esteem.

He said you were a liability because he was ashamed of you.

Think about his other relationships. Did he have other "friends" that he treated similar to you?

I did all that and it didn't benefit me at all, it was just me getting drunk while a bunch of normies socialized and hooked up with each other while I was standing in a corner somewhere, talking to one or two people, getting piss drunk, embarrassing myself then going home repeat.

Sometimes if my friends were invited by some uberchad they would ask if it was okay then ditch me at home, I stopped talking to all of them and haven't heard anything for 6 years now and I do not care whether they live or die at this point.

People go to these places to be around high SMV people they were not made for low SMV & truecels something that took me a long time to accept, I was the bluepilled moron all my teens that tried and tried thinking it was x or y or z but it was the face all along, always will be.
I had similar experience. Got drunk like everyone else, but never hooked up like everyone else.

People just didn't tell me about parties. I didn't know that people had parties at all.