Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

My friend is slaying a foid right now

• Thread starter Deleted member 9758
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 9758

PhD in female hating
-
We were brothers in inceldom just last week :feelsrope:
She even told him he can fuck her without a condom on the first date jfl, but he chose not to which is probably a good thing.

Last edited:
What does he look like and how tall is he? Also how did he suddenly ascend and what does the whore look like?

Brutal. Fakecels are worse than soys

What does he look like and how tall is he? Also how did he randomly ascend and what does the whore look like?
6'1 but I don't want to describe the rest of him. He ascended from Tinder where his (not that impressive) height wasn't visible. He was incel before this.

You can ask him for a go at her :p
might do

Congrat to your bro. You'll be next;)

It's a normie height, not incel. But again it wasn't visible on his Tinder.
No it’s not, 6’1 is well above average height. You can’t even connect the dots and realize that the reason he ascended was because he’s a tallfag (assuming he’s below average like you claim). Jfl at your IQ
Don't wanna dox myself. I'm extra careful like that.
BEEEEEEEETA
Well he was an involuntary virgin.
Isn’t that the same thing?

Congrat to your bro. You'll be next;)
Thanks bro
Zyzz fistpump

we're all gonna make it.

No it’s not, 6’1 is well above average height. You can’t even connect the dots and realize that the reason he ascended was because he’s a tallfag (assuming he’s below average like you claim). Jfl at your IQ
He's not below average. He's a mentalcel like me. He's good looking facially. My entire group is mostly failed normies. And 6'1 doesn't get pussies wet. It's where your height starts becoming a small halo. Before that it's just neutral.
The foid messaged him because of his face.
BEEEEEEEETA

Isn’t that the same thing?
Yeah, he was an incel. He didn't want to be a virgin but he was. Now he's no longer a virgin.

join them
Really hope to.

We were brothers in inceldom just last week :feelsrope:
She even told him he can fuck her without a condom on the first date jfl, but he chose not to which is probably a good thing.
yeah same thing happening to me over here plus he got herpes from eating her pounani out catched a big herp on the mouth im about to catch it too and i never touched a girls hand you usually get herpes from girls not a guy fuck this world :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope: :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

Don’t try to have a srs convo with this troll:feelsthink:
It’s funny seeing his responses tbh, the cognitive dissonance is insane
He's not below average. He's a mentalcel like me. He's good looking facially. My entire group is mostly failed normies. And 6'1 doesn't get pussies wet. It's where your height starts becoming a small halo. Before that it's just neutral.
The foid messaged him because of his face.
So he’s a good looking tallfag but he was incel? Just lol
Yeah, he was an incel. He didn't want to be a virgin but he was. Now he's no longer a virgin.
No, he just never tried and probably had a boring personality unironically

yeah same thing happening to me over here plus he got herpes from eating her pounani out catched a big herp on the mouth im about to catch it too and i never touched a girls hand you usually get herpes from girls not a guy fuck this world :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope: :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:
I didn't even get STDs from prostitutes lol. But tbh I don't care about the minor ones like herpes. I'd be willing to get them in return for being a sex-haver.

It’s funny seeing his responses tbh, the cognitive dissonance is insane
What? He's good looking, I can tell you that much.
So he’s a good looking tallfag but he was incel? Just lol
Yeah, mentalcel. Definitely not even 10% as autistic as me though.
No, he just never tried and probably had a boring personality unironically
Nope, he can easily have conversations with even the most boring people, sometimes i'm not able to do.

just be confident bro
Need to go out clubbing.

Most likely this fag was 17 or something like most of the forum nowadays, he was never incel. You can't be incel under 20 years old

>incel
>fucks raw on the first date

yeah shes nastier than a prostitute i guess i dont mind herpes from getting sex too but im mad i got it from a guy feels super gay:feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

I don't believe you, you always came across as a glownigger to me
Believe me about what lmao. Yeah, he had sex for the first time at 21. He made out with foids before that so he wasn't kissless but it never went past that.

Then he was never incel
he was an involuntary virgin until 21, so yes, he was.
How was he a mentalcel?
Just said stupid shit that scared foids off and didn't really have the correct opportunities (social circle). He was on Tinder for months and this was his first successful date where he fucked the first time. The first time he went out he basically bought the foid dinner and she went off with another guy.

bruh, im trying to show you some respect after that thread you made but you keep making it difficult lmao. your friend is 6'1 and good lucking, of course he got hole. fakecel through and through.

bruh, im trying to show you some respect after that thread you made but you keep making it difficult lmao. your friend is 6'1 and good lucking, of course he got hole. fakecel through and through.
It was after almost a year of nothing on Tinder. The first foid he went out on a date with used him for a free dinner and then she literally went off with another guy as he was watching.
It's not so black and white as people like to think.

Most likely this fag was 17 or something like most of the forum nowadays, he was never incel. You can't be incel under 20 years old
That was my question, op what is his age?

he was an involuntary virgin until 21, so yes, he was.
So chads are allowed here? Noted. Jannies probably agree with you

I’ll remember that when I looksmax and become good looking
Just said stupid shit that scared foids off and didn't really have the correct opportunities (social circle). He was on Tinder for months and this was his first successful date where he fucked the first time. The first time he went out he basically bought the foid dinner and she went off with another guy.
He‘s low inhib, not a mentalcel

So chads are allowed here? Noted. Jannies probably agree with you

I’ll remember that when I looksmax and become good looking
He's not on this forum jfl, at least I hope not.
He‘s low inhib, not a mentalcel
Yeah, but his low inhib unironically stopped him from ascending multiple times.

He's not on this forum jfl, at least I hope not.
I know. I’m saying that he would probably be allowed here meaning that if you’re attractive you won’t get banned which is good for me because I’m going to become a Tyronelite soon :feelsLightsaber:
Yeah, but his low inhib unironically stopped him from ascending multiple times.
maby some foids don’t like when you come off too strong I guess

Last edited: